Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Farage is a Palace fan

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Toss Pot politics...But who would you rather meet in the Pub..... Nigel as we seem to be calling him always has a pint/always pictured in Pub/Always has a smile...Love to have him in my Local on a friday night.....Ed/Labour Clown ....David/Conservative Bore....

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Toss Pot politics...But who would you rather meet in the Pub..... Nigel as we seem to be calling him always has a pint/always pictured in Pub/Always has a smile...Love to have him in my Local on a friday night.....Ed/Labour Clown ....David/Conservative Bore....

I dunno, I reckon Farage wouldn't let you get a word in edge ways.

I'm still trying to imagine the current Palace team without first or second generation immigrants - maybe they could enter five-a-side tournaments with rush goalie?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I'm still trying to imagine the current Palace team without first or second generation immigrants - maybe they could enter five-a-side tournaments with rush goalie?

Your point being ?
I think you're confusing our multi cultural fan base, with someone who would feel uncomfortable actually attending a game.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Eh? I'm not sure where you're going with all this. Not all Brighton fans are right-on hipsters; a cursory perusal of NSC alone will tell you that we've got some fans who make Farage look like Michael Foot. Plus (and I've no evidence for this) I would guess that Palace's fanbase is far more multi-racial than ours.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He's a floater , as they say . His son has a season ticket but farage hasn't .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here