Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone Else Listening To The Buzzcocks

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
someone I know used to follow them to gigs in Europe even got invited bact to the dressing room for a chat and a beer after the gigs ,knew them quite well
regards
DR

One of my failing im afraid, been back stage with a lot of bands over the years but never with the Buzzcocks, but there still time :thumbsup:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
One of my failing im afraid, been back stage with a lot of bands over the years but never with the Buzzcocks, but there still time :thumbsup:

First band I went to see , supported by a little unknown band at the time called Joy Division.

Buzzcocks rumoured to be at Glasto this year, so will have to revisit .

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I remember the "Buzzcocks Riot" at the old Top Rank in West Street.

The sight of one OB waving his truncheon about, standing on the dancefloor with debris raining down on him from the balcony, as the set & PA got trashed and people walking up West Street with oddments of drum kit.

To be fair, they put on a short, shit set and refused to play an encore.....and the rest is history!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

The sight of one OB waving his truncheon about, standing on the dancefloor with debris raining down on him from the balcony, as the set & PA got trashed and people walking up West Street with oddments of drum kit.

To be fair, they put on a short, shit set and refused to play an encore.....and the rest is history!

I was there but had to leave early to get the bus back to my Nan's (I was 14 at the time and my Nan wasn't to be messed with)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My Brother's band used to tour with them in the early 2000's. A great band live but total children apparently. They've been a band since they were about 17 and toured constantly since. Makes for a great live set but utter children on a tour bus apparently. Buzzcocks supported Nirvana and Pearl Jam in the 90's and are regarded and great onstage.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

If I remember correctly the reason for the short set was a full beer can thrown from the crowd into the bollocks of the bass player, the band walked off.
end of concert

On the balcony that night:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here