Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're getting Goal Music

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
As long as we also get that thing when we score where Richie Reynolds shouts the first name of the scorer and we shout the surname:

RR: Goalscorer on 38 mins....... LEEEEEWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIISSSSSS
US: DUNK
RR: LEEEEEWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIISSSSSS
US: DUNK.

I love that and think it is well classy.

Don't forget it needs to be done in a strange train spotter voice and then be followed up by 30 seconds of Seven Nation Army and THEN 30 seconds of Sussex by the Sea. It's a winning idea!

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
I think the club are on record saying "there will never be goal music at the Amex". If not the club, the Martin Perry definitely said it back at the opening of the Amex.

I remember that as well, think he actually said 'over my dead body' Good man, totally agree, I am still struggling with the words on the screen to GOSBTS to be honest as dont think it made any difference the other week. So goal music would seriously make me think about renewing, a drummer would make me stop going after 50 years. I am very much for going forward on most things, but I dont want it turned into an american circus, what next ?, Can I make a very simple suggestion, good attacking football, like Poyets 2 years at the Amex and the Mullers sides of the 70/80s, that created a very good atmosphere, did it not ?, no goal music, drums, words on screens, just a thought....and yes I know its April 1st

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is something going on at Palace today ?

I would have thought that their goons would be all over this thread, but they are obviously distracted elsewhere.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I've heard its going to be 'Old Shep' by Elvis for the Norwich game.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Is something going on at Palace today ?

I would have thought that their goons would be all over this thread, but they are obviously distracted elsewhere.

The splendid irony of no Palace fans being around on April Fool's Day. They probably think it's a public holiday from being fools.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Palace fans are ashamed and embarrassed by their nauseating tinpot goal music - the fact that BHA have used it as a JOKE cuts them deeply.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Now it's past Midday can anyone please confirm that it was a joke, just to remove any distant sub conscious niggling doubts?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I was looking forward to that, disappointed now it's a joke

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here