Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Italy v England

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Different players same old England eh. Improved a bit this half but still you feel Italy aren't even really trying that hard

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
i am surprised nobody has mentioned Pelle being offside as Chielini went inside Clyne and crossed the ball. He wasnt when he headed it but not so certain seconds before

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
It's nice to hear good old fashioned English support instead of that bloody brass band! I hope they were refused entry

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's the old chestnut of giving away possession too cheaply. Only Carrick of this midfield can keep it.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
It's an absolute disgrace sterling isn't there.

You shouldn't be able to pick and choose games, to busy concentrating on getting a massive pay increase

Yeah it's a shame another young footballer had his head so far up his own backside. What has happened with all these guys that promise so much then get arrogant and greedy, they end up fading into nothing. Shaun Wright-Phillips anyone?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yeah it's a shame another young footballer had his head so far up his own backside. What has happened with all these guys that promise so much then get arrogant and greedy, they end up fading into nothing. Shaun Wright-Phillips anyone?

That's the real issue with English football.

Not the foreign players.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It's nice to hear good old fashioned English support instead of that bloody brass band! I hope they were refused entry

It's a bit sad that nobody really takes a game like this seriously. Nothing on the bench to play up front. Why bother?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
That's the real issue with English football.

Not the foreign players.
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ or €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I'm sure Brendan Rodgers is delighted though, he had to give poor old Raheem a Christmas break as he was so close to burnout.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought Chiellini was excellent tonight, and that lad Darmian was good too. I'm glad they''re off.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
They are buying up most of the Caribbean:cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here