Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car parking to visit ticket office

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Hi Insider, why has the decision been made not to allow car parking adjacent to the ticket office on non match days?

I turned up on Friday to change my seat for next season and was told I had to park in the coach park and walk.

Fortunately, despite my age, it didn't present a problem for me and it was a nice dry day but I can imagine that it could be a problem for a number of supporters.

I didn't check if the lift was working but if it wasn't, the coach park steps could create another huge barrier for less able supporters.

I know seat changes can be done online but at the same time you shouldn't be creating problems for people wanting to attend in person as they may also spend much needed money in the shop on impulse purchases.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Apologies for the inconvenience, we have recently reviewed safety and security at the stadium for a number of reasons, including the requirements for Rugby World Cup. In light of this and due to various construction and maintenance traffic requiring access to the outer concourse, these measures have been put in place.

Blue badge holders who are not able to walk from the coach park, are able to use the VIP car park (over the railway bridge).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here