cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
really
are we that close to April 1st:lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I like the idea of a rainy morning, followed by the sun coming out and a mass sprint of hundreds of parkers and wardens to see who can be first back to the parking metres :lolol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Nutty idea. One I would have expected from the Greens rather than the Tories. The weather forecast is rarely accurate - I watch the BBC forecast on the web and it changes the closer you get to the day in question. Why not just reduce the charges full stop.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Nutty idea. One I would have expected from the Greens rather than the Tories. The weather forecast is rarely accurate - I watch the BBC forecast on the web and it changes the closer you get to the day in question. Why not just reduce the charges full stop.

strangely is the right answer

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
When its chucking it down and howling a gale outside, who is really going to suggest to their family: "Lets go to Brighton because its cheap to park today"?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
What a Load of Rubbish.....Impossible to police and how, Will Meters have two pay slots one for wet and one for dry weather and who will decide how wet it needs to be ...And as others have said rainy till ten, Sunny hot from Midday what happens then ...Surely an April fool story couple of days early...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here