Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hooray Portsmouth lost at home

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
You have just quoted a post that’s almost 9 years old now - think we’re all allowed mistakes in our youth! 😉
I like to take my time to think before I reply. ;)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Much as though I have a long steeped hatred for Pompey I really don’t like Leyton Orient. One of the weirdest temporary rivalries we’ve ever had.

Still would like to see Pompey back in the top league though. Great away day and I’d fancy us to boss them for years to come.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Much as though I have a long steeped hatred for Pompey I really don’t like Leyton Orient. One of the weirdest temporary rivalries we’ve ever had.

Still would like to see Pompey back in the top league though. Great away day and I’d fancy us to boss them for years to come.
I’d like to see Pompey in the 8th Division of the “Skate Building Supplies Hayling Island Pub League”, and if it ever looks like happening I’ll found it myself to make my dream come true.

#twats

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I suppose 54 games isn’t much

Games lost:15
Games drawn:10
Games won :19

#stilltwats
Yeah comparatively though we have played palace over double the number of times. I think dislike of Pompey is more likely the further west one goes as well. From the far parts of the county Pompey barely if at all registers.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I have an old school friend who is a skate and boy did he lord it during their last Premier League adventure.
Their woes continue to bring me joy, and he has truly added to it.
The best part is the number of times he has confidently predicted their promotion just before it all went tits up. I was thinking he had finally learnt that whenever he gave it the large it an went wrong for them and that his relative silence so far this season coupled with #twats good form meant they may finally close the gap to a single division.
However he finally cracked and went Billy big bollocks on WhatsApp. While they won their next game a few hours later it seems that was just because there wasn't enough time for his personal curse too take effect. After that 5 points from 6 games against lower half opposition. Well done Phil.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
This is good news, Portsmouth fans are an odd bunch, a mix of islanders, a funny combination of people and I have yet to see any Portsmouth ladies that could move my old man to any magnitude.
I hope they stay there a few more years.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Are you suggesting that our crook owners selling our ground for their own profit, is not the same as Portsmouth's owners who bankrolled them with creditors money and allowed them to fly up the leagues and win the FA cup?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here