Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moving to the West Lower

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Have been in west lower since day 1 it was full of idiots who didnt realise that you bought a SEAT not a standing space so that everybody can see the game. It is much better now and a very good view although my son prefers the view from West Upper.

Most of us would buy a standing space if we could.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Have been in W1F from the start, fantastic view, row O. Watched games from all areas of the ground and personally think the best is WSL! Atmosphere is what you would expect but those around our seats chuck out the odd tune! Certainly not the North stand but then I am happy watching from a seat! You won't be disappointed! But then there isn't a poor view anywhere in the ground! Is there?!

Agree wsl is a great viewing spot but not so great if your in the first 5 rows near the dugouts.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
height wise need to row P or above (totally dry too) - was in WSL W1C and was a bit shhhhhhhhh! - prob a bit like the Goldstone West stand ?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Moving from lower west to north west n1a towards the back to save £100+, hoping it's a good view still. Like to sing and shout (but won't be starting any or standing up waving my arms around) so hoping there's plenty of (old skool) songs to join in with. Looking forward to a change (2nd change of seats now).

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Great view in ESU, but want to get a bit closer to the action. Spent first 2 years in family stand, and view was good too.

I've always been in W1G row v and think it's a good compromise in terms of exposure, elevation and distance from the action. We've never got wet, there's a reasonable perspective but are still close enough to hear the crunching tackles! If there's a group of you it will be better for joining in with the singing but don't expect many around to join in! I let the odd fairly mild expletive slip out (usually to do with the ref) and no-one seems to get upset so I think that as long as you haven't got a permanent potty mouth you'll be fine.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
We sat in W1G last season. Bloke next to us spoke to us first game when he wanted us to move along a seat to accomodate his son, then ignored us for the other 22 games. On the other side was a big block which seemed to be sold to tourists on a game by game basis. Quite good view though, and we felt close to the action.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
W1H row N since the ground opened. Never got wet, good view, quality supporters for the most part around us. I'm up and down like a jack in the box during a game and never got moaned at. Can be a bit quiet but wouldn't move. Sat in the ESU for one game and didn't like it at all but everyone to their own.

I'm in W1G (Row S). Been there since the Amex opened.
Great view, not much atmosphere though. In front of me are quite a lot of pensioners who make no noise but are albion through and through. Behind we have a right whinger who moans constantly mostly he's wrong and hasn't got a clue about whats going on in the game. Give him his dues though he also turns up nearly every game.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
West stand lower?!!
First season Amex, I stood up a split second before Vicente carved a magical space and shot against the then playoff rivals Reading.....the woman next to me and some fat Jabba about 10 seats away grizzled like you would not believe... I retorted but the whole f#cking area sat in silence as the fat **** had his very loud say.....w&nkers, all of them

I left early and stayed away from the last couple of matches in disgust. Better those twats read about the game in the Argus.
East upper since - no problems.

Nice to know you have such a positive view of us!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ignore the moaners and shout at create an atmo all you like people :thumbsup:

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
W1H row N since the ground opened. Never got wet, good view, quality supporters for the most part around us. I'm up and down like a jack in the box during a game and never got moaned at. Can be a bit quiet but wouldn't move. Sat in the ESU for one game and didn't like it at all but everyone to their own.
We're going to be in row K in W1G. Getting a bit worried that may get the rain there after the dry ESU?

mind you after 10 years of South Stand at Withdean, I shouldn't be so fussy

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
West stand lower at least ten rows back best view in my opinion...West stand upper too far from action...East Stand Lower gets sun in eyes and you need to be further back as rain normally goes that way...Around us good bunch..only stand when everyone does..no problems.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've given up my Daughters seat in East Upper for 14/15 (kept mine) as she has a job that means she is unable to attend. Hoping it is not taken up by someone else so I can still use it on a match by match basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here