Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milliband about to get torn a new one by Paxman on C4 now

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
Were the questions compiled by a Daily Mail reporter. Utter puerile nonsense from Paxman. Playground jibes and insinuations barely hidden in supposedly serious political questions. It could have been Clarkson sitting there. Just pathetic.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
BBC2 view is Miliband won by a mile, oh dear the viewers on here won't like that

To be fair, the BBC is full of pinko lefties who won't even let their presenters flog underlings to within an inch of their lives if they haven't got a steak ready for them at the end of work.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Totally agree. That's as bad as the questioning will get for Ed. But he rode the punches well, threw a few himself, and the worst is now out the way early. Overall he can be very satisfied with that.
He was nearly in tears. Christ you're deluded man

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
BBC2 view is Miliband won by a mile, oh dear the viewers on here won't like that

Your "BBC2 view" was, in fact, the view of a single person on BBC2.

There are a lot of individual views on here that differ from that.

None of those views are any more worthy.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Didn't see Cameron earlier, but actually thought Miliband did reasonably well.

At the end of the day all these broadcasts and debates and interviews are not aimed at those who've already formed their view. It is the 'undecideds' that they are after, and it would be interesting to see who did best amongst this group.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I began watching this tonight thinking Cameron would come out on top, but I was surprised, Miliband for me handled it much better. He had harder questions from the lady, the audience and Paxman, yet came out with some really good answers and sounded very passionate unlike the lackluster Cameron. It really surprises me that a lot of people think Cameron did better. Not for me.

Miliband 1, Cameron 0.

Obviously, there are a lot of biases going around (both sides).

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

D

Deleted member 22389

Wrong to appear on the programme i reckon. Jeez that was bad.
Just imagine him sticking it up the other EU leaders eh. Oh dear.

He's the type of person you get in offices who suck up to bosses, pass the buck and then magically appear in top jobs,while you end up doing all the work. Career politician, and Milliband just proved it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Someone who is at the debates as a political editor is someone whose opinion is a little more worthy than the blue eyed poodles on here

Only because it coincides with your view.

Had this one lone person said that Cameron edged it you would either completely ignore it or just try to talk it down.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I began watching this tonight thinking Cameron would come out on top, but I was surprised, Miliband for me handled it much better. He had harder questions from the lady, the audience and Paxman, yet came out with some really good answers and sounded very passionate unlike the lackluster Cameron. It really surprises me that a lot of people think Cameron did better. Not for me.

Miliband 1, Cameron 0.

Obviously, there are a lot of biases going around (both sides).
And what did he say thats relevant?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here