Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron "wouldn't serve a third term"

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Of course he wouldn't serve a third term, be too eager to get into the company directorships so he can drop any pretence of having to work at all.

edit: not that I'm saying other party leaders wouldn't do the same.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Of course he will quit after two terms, he's already thinking of how many 3 day a month directorships he has lined up when he goes, that's where the real money is, even Blair has filled his boots.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Arrogant much?
Nothing new there then.

My vote was decided last week when I watched a 19 year old with spina bifida explaining the impact of benefit cuts randomly applied which meant that the motability car she relied on to be able to study independently towards her future career aims had been taken away without any examination of her physical condition or needs and without recourse to appeal. "Call me Dave's" vision of a fairer society seems to have by-passed essential humanity on which the society I was brought up to cherish was founded.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Arrogant much?
Nothing new there then.

My vote was decided last week when I watched a 19 year old with spina bifida explaining the impact of benefit cuts randomly applied which meant that the motability car she relied on to be able to study independently towards her future career aims had been taken away without any examination of her physical condition or needs and without recourse to appeal. "Call me Dave's" vision of a fairer society seems to have by-passed essential humanity on which the society I was brought up to cherish was founded.

Looks like both of them may never work again then, The poor 19 year old as she can't get the support she needs and Dave because he is/will be minted. Yep, " we are all in this together "

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Arrogant much?
Nothing new there then.

And not the only one by far, if you are involved like I am in helping people in similar cases you'll find so many cases of people made destitute because of IDS and his 'reforms' and if they get back in it will only get worse.

Labour aren't the best by far but they are the fairest for all people and not just the privileged few.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here