Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron "wouldn't serve a third term"

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
A bit like CMS announcing he won't play in the 2018 World Cup Finals ...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And not the only one by far, if you are involved like I am in helping people in similar cases you'll find so many cases of people made destitute because of IDS and his 'reforms' and if they get back in it will only get worse.

Labour aren't the best by far but they are the fairest for all people and not just the privileged few.

Ernest, someone's hacked your account and is talking sense.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dodgy Dave has seen the lucrative earnings that Blair is raking in and wants some of the action sooner rather than later. In Cameron's back garden £50 notes do grow on trees.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't like some of the sentiment on this thread. It's so easy to attack politicians and to slag them off exclusively, but what was the alternative? Gordon Brown?

I didn't vote for David Cameron, and I won't be voting for him this time either but he's the best leading politician I've seen since Tony Blair, and I sincerely believe he's a better leader than Ed Miliband would be, and I am strongly in favour of him continuing in his job for another term to continue what he's been doing. Labour had their chance and they dropped the ball toward the end, I'm sure the Conservatives will do the same toward the end of their second term. George Osborne is a decent enough politician, and more likely to be elected than Ed Miliband, who won't be a factor after this election anyway. I suspect he'll be getting the can by Labour, but they should stick with him and show more faith in continuity than the majority of football clubs.

Prime Ministers should only serve two terms anyway in my opinion, like the American President. Anything more than two terms and the focus is blurred and their effectiveness is likely to be dulled. One thing we can't afford is an ineffective Government and we shouldn't be in a position to need a minority party to break the tie this time.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Really hoping he does not get a 2nd let alone a 3rd.
Vile, smarmy, lying piece of crap with vile policies, but can you imagine Teresa May, George Osborn or Boris Johnson as PM.
As a floating voter the Tories wont be getting my vote because I have a conscience and care about people who are worse off than me both in health and wealth something this Tory party just does not care about.
It worries me that so many do not seem able to see right through them with the decisions they have made in the name of austerity, they had no intention of paying back the deficit, and they wont in the next 5 years either.
If the cuts are due to get much deeper god help those suffering due to the cuts now.
And don't forget that after his son died and the care he got on the NHS he said that he will not change the NHS and it is safe in Our hands.
Sorry Cameron you are not for me.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Vile, smarmy, lying piece of crap with vile policies, but can you imagine Teresa May, George Osborn or Boris Johnson as PM.
As a floating voter the Tories wont be getting my vote because I have a conscience and care about people who are worse off than me both in health and wealth something this Tory party just does not care about.
It worries me that so many do not seem able to see right through them
with the decisions they have made in the name of austerity, they had no intention of paying back the deficit, and they wont in the next 5 years either.
If the cuts are due to get much deeper god help those suffering due to the cuts now.
And don't forget that after his son died and the care he got on the NHS he said that he will not change the NHS and it is safe in Our hands.

Sweeping and arrogance in equal measure. No one in the Tory Party cares and so many folk just can't see through them, unlike your good self who is so much cleverer and can see right through them.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Good news, my £40 on Boris as next PM @ 12's is now into 6's....
Marginal win & Boris wins outright in Oct or majority & he waits a couple of years with spending more time with the family' turns up

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
lets hope he has some sort of career sorted for next May
because theres one thing for certain he won't make it as a chef

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It worries me that so many do not seem able to see right through them with the decisions they have made in the name of austerity, they had no intention of paying back the deficit, and they wont in the next 5 years either.

Very well put

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Cocaine Dave never had a mandate for the first term?.

yes, as leader of the largest party. please remember you dont vote for the leader, but for MPs. the PM is the MP who can most likely command the House of Commons. (actually not sure it even has to be an MP, we've had Lords as PM in the past)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don't like the man and would certainly never vote for him - but on this occasion I actually agree with him. Only on this occasion, mind.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I see what he might be trying to do but if they win the election surely it would mean he can't realistically last a full term. I could see Teresa May as a 'safe pair of hands to take them through to 2020'.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I see what he might be trying to do but if they win the election surely it would mean he can't realistically last a full term. I could see Teresa May as a 'safe pair of hands to take them through to 2020'.

'safe pair of hands' as long as you don't wish to renew a passport or worry about the number of immigrants coming into the country then as well as the abused childrens enquiry

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Of course he won't serve a third term.

We can see he's lining up for an ideological crusade to turn this country into america.

If he's struggling against Ed now, he won't get a single vote (barring the 1%) when not balanced by the liberals after another term.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
'safe pair of hands' as long as you don't wish to renew a passport or worry about the number of immigrants coming into the country then as well as the abused childrens enquiry
exactly! she's passed the teflon test, so she's ideal!

7513a63ca45282eb6798a4526736599f.jpg

In keeping with lying, Tory Filth I fully expect this piece of shite to get the gig.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here