Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex Loanees

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
so of the Loanees who we have had in the last two seasons and who went back to their clubs, how many of them made much more impression than they did down here?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Sam Vokes is probably the only recent-ish one you could argue (though he went back and signed for Burnley who had him on loan previously rather than Wolves who he was signed to). Still think Jesse Lingard is going to be a good prem quality player, though obvs he will need to move on from Man Utd.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Persona,Ly think Gary Gardners doing reasonably well at forest. Very much maligned for being part of hyppias strategy with us, but I reckon he'll be a good player in seasons to come and had an unfair crack of the whip with us

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not recently but the one who made the biggest impression later in his career has to be Martin Keeown who we had on loan as a youngester and went on to great times.

In recent times I think Tiexiera will go on to do well.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Not recently but the one who made the biggest impression later in his career has to be Martin Keeown who we had on loan as a youngester and went on to great times.

In recent times I think Tiexiera will go on to do well.

MK , now we are talking

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here