Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you dream of playing for the Albion where are you playing? Position and stadium.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Champion's League final vs Palace at Wembley. I'm playing centre-back and cap off a heroic defensive display with an absolute screamer from 35 yards a la Jagielka to clinch the cup in the 90th minute.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I dream of a team of Meades away at the Keepmoat Stadium, 81-0 down at halftime. For the second half, the skies opening above us, which we like, and manager Meade brings on SuperMeade, who's been out with IBS for a month or so. The finest power of SuperMeade is his ability to convince all folk of his perfect innocence. In doing so, he smashes the kneecap of one Doncaster player, the jaw of another and slashes the buttocks of their one goalkeeper with a scalpel hidden in his goat hair right sock, and no guilt is possibly flung his way. We end up losing 86-14 and have one hell of a champagne bath afterwards, all speaking and saying the same stupid thing at the same time, congratulating SuperMeade as he oddly starts refilling his glass by dipping it into the giant tub we're in, the fluid tainted with Meade-sweat and urine, and drinks with a slightly traitorous look in his supposedly sinless eyes.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Always the same dream. I wear the 10 shirt, receive a square pass just outside the 'D' and curl it into the right hand corner of the North stand Goldstone goal.

I've had this same dream on and off for 30 years.

:lolol:

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Goldstone, mid to late 80s. Come on as sub following prolonged chanting of my name by North Stand. Ball crossed in from the right, I rise like a young salmon at the far post to head what proves to be the winner. Accept adulation from North Stand as I kiss the badge on my shirt. No idea who we're playing as the opposition seem colourless almost transparent figures and the only colours are blue and white. If this makes me sound like a saddo I don't care! My other dream is scoring a century for Sussex at Hove and lifting my bat in salute to the Pavilion. Oh well, back to reality...........

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I am reassured that minor the only one still having these dreams.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I once dreamt that I started for the Albion, only to realise minutes into the match that I was completely naked.

Definitely one of Withdean's darker moments.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The only dreams I have had about the Albion that I remember were a couple I had just before the Amex opened. Think I even started a thread about it. God we were just so bloody excited about this thing taking shape back then.

Anyway, in on of my dreams, my seat was kind of inside, you had to watch the action on a screen like a cinema and when I tried to find a place to see the actual pitch from, all of the amex looked like a Shakespearean theatre.

If I were to have a dream of playing though, position would be just behind the front man/men. A creative playmaker.

Camicus

Midfield maestro at the Goldstone. Scoring a match winning hat trick against Palace to win the 1st div title. Dream big

I dream of a team of Meades away at the Keepmoat Stadium, 81-0 down at halftime. For the second half, the skies opening above us, which we like, and manager Meade brings on SuperMeade, who's been out with IBS for a month or so. The finest power of SuperMeade is his ability to convince all folk of his perfect innocence. In doing so, he smashes the kneecap of one Doncaster player, the jaw of another and slashes the buttocks of their one goalkeeper with a scalpel hidden in his goat hair right sock, and no guilt is possibly flung his way. We end up losing 86-14 and have one hell of a champagne bath afterwards, all speaking and saying the same stupid thing at the same time, congratulating SuperMeade as he oddly starts refilling his glass by dipping it into the giant tub we're in, the fluid tainted with Meade-sweat and urine, and drinks with a slightly traitorous look in his supposedly sinless eyes.

MB gold:lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm lucky enough to have played at The Amex, I played in goal at the North end first half and then played as a marauding left back in the second. I made one particularly decent save, one handed flying off to my right, which I was pleased with and put in a couple of challenges and passes from left back I was happy with - but when I dream of playing for the Albion it's always in an all action centre midfield position, making things happen and scoring a belter, basically just a reincarnation of Jeff Minton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here