Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Championship tonight 20/03/15

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Over each of the last two seasons we've had had a keen eye on 8th v 5th. Those were the days my friend...

Interest now is how Derby seem to be imploding. Wolves are 1 up which, if it stays that way, will mean Derby will only have taken 2 points from their last 5.

Brentford should beat Millwall tomorrow which would put Derby down to 6th with Ipswich and Wolves themselves snapping at their heels.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Derby very harshly done by in the first half, Bent pulled back, ref failed to play advantage, ball ended up in the net and the defender only booked. All Derby 2nd half but have let in 2 goals, sounds familiar.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Can see Derby finishing out of the top 6 at this rate, will leave them in a pickle seeing as they've gone all in financially too this season

We're like a boxer on the ropes with the intl break like the ropes. Been killed by the key injuries but there you go, before the Btn game I thought it would be great if we could get through until players came back still in touch, alas..... I assume the finance thing is a joke though?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We're like a boxer on the ropes with the intl break like the ropes. Been killed by the key injuries but there you go, before the Btn game I thought it would be great if we could get through until players came back still in touch, alas..... I assume the finance thing is a joke though?

Could the best team in the league (for the last two seasons) miss out again? Shocking really. The thing is, when it comes to high level pressure, Schteve cracks. He cracked managing England, he cracked in the play-offs last year and he is cracking again now at the crucial time. It's more than injuries mate, Schteve can't handle the big games.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
weird because Derby are EASILY the best team to come to the Amex this season yet even we beat them!.I think Chris Martin is a major player for them , it is probably getting to the stage where they will just take the play offs again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here