Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP look like fools again

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If they don't offer it, they shouldn't complain when support for UKIP starts going through the roof because the Tories would have lied. Didn't Cameron offer us something special before and then it never materialised?

Yes, they did - they promised a referendum on the Lisborn Treaty but then decided, because it had already been passed they wouldn't. Of course Labour also broke their promise on this one as well. And let's not forget the Tories statement about THAT bill .... 'we won't be paying it' .... well they did but just a little late.

Jan 30, 2008
A few more? lol...thats optimistic...
Will they be getting rid of the MEP who told the EU parliament that we need more Carbon Dioxide for the crops to grow? Or just the criminals, racists and bigots?
have you got an HGV licence , drivers required to ferry people back and forth from the UK to Italy:tosser:
regards
DR

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No one is defending it. A member of the party was out of line and the party acted on it, exactly as any other party has. Yet you single out UKIP for 'looking like fools'. Why?

Because Farage plays the "we're new, we're fresh, we're different, we're the party that's on your side"-card and this incident shows that UKIP is no different to the rest of them, so they deserve a kicking.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You had nothing to say on the subject more like:wink:
regards
DR

Quoting as otherwise some people get confused.
No, again, nothing more was required.
The subject is CRIMINAL FRAUD from a UKIP party member. What is your input, and how is truck driving relating to the thread exactly?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If you lived in the UK you'd know all about it:dunce:
regards
DR

I know all about it. Ive seen the news. Ive read the news. Theres something called the internet as well, try it, its amazing. What can you tell me about it that I dont know?
Again, the thread is about a criminal act by a UKIP member...again...your thoughts? Tricky task I know, but try.

Jan 30, 2008
I know all about it. Ive seen the news. Ive read the news. Theres something called the internet as well, try it, its amazing. What can you tell me about it that I dont know?
Again, the thread is about a criminal act by a UKIP member...again...your thoughts? Tricky task I know, but try.
look no further than the expences scandle across all partys, people still voting for them , i won't loose sleep over this one , vote UKIP , reclaim our country :thumbsup:
regards
DR

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
. Ive seen the news. Ive read the news..
But dont you consistently say that the western media is corrupt, propagandist and not to be believed? ..... or is that only when you are cherry picking the items that don't actually sit neatly with your own political and social agenda?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It was her chief of staff who actually asked for the higher invoice , could this be custom and practice to include the tip and claim it back on expenses ? This could open a can of worms not only in the world of politics but for anyone claiming back business expenses.

:lolol: As soon as i read this story i thought this.These transactions go on all the time,hotels are always giving untrue invoices so people can rip off the people they are working for,doesnt make it right mind you.
One thing is for certain,the hotel/restaurant owner has got a very twitchy ringpiece this morning trying to remember with copy of the bill he actually submitted as paperwork and dreading the phone call from the taxman..."can we come in for a chat" :lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
But dont you consistently say that the western media is corrupt, propagandist and not to be believed? ..... or is that only when you are cherry picking the items that don't actually sit neatly with your own political and social agenda?

No I dont.
Sorry about my 'agenda'...im not the one supporting a bunch of chancers who seem keen to be racists, bigots, lunatics, and criminals whilst they have the opportunity.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
look no further than the expences scandle across all partys, people still voting for them , i won't loose sleep over this one , vote UKIP , reclaim our country :thumbsup:
regards
DR

lol@reclaim our country

But, but, but....UKIP is different. Thought people like you were turning to UKIP because you were sick of the 'old parties' being in parliament to line their own pockets..ho ho...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here