Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP look like fools again

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Janice Atkinson asked for the bill in a restaurant to be increased so she could claim more expenses. Joins the long list of suspended UKIP fools. Their time in the sun really is over isn't it. Ha.

D

Deleted member 22389

Janice Atkinson asked for the bill in a restaurant to be increased so she could claim more expenses. Joins the long list of suspended UKIP fools. Their time in the sun really is over isn't it. Ha.

Women has been suspended from the party. I shall still be voting UKIP whatever. People come and go, but the the EU and Immigration don't and it will still be a problem for whatever party gets in next. If they don't deal with it, UKIP support will still get bigger.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Women has been suspended from the party. I shall still be voting UKIP whatever.

I know you will. Most UKIP voters don't care what the party do as long as ex public schoolboy and city banker Nige is pictured with a fag and a pint and keeps hating darkies you'll see him as the man of the people no matter how much he and his party members steal from you. Rather sad really.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I know you will. Most UKIP voters don't care what the party do as long as ex public schoolboy and city banker Nige is pictured with a fag and a pint and keeps hating darkies you'll see him as the man of the people no matter how much he and his party members steal from you. Rather sad really.

Who are you to judge people based on their beliefs and who they choose to vote for, out of interest?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Please could you provide me a political party that hasn't had to suspend people for dodgy expense claims, fraud, assault or other criminal behaviour ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That and the point that you have to be some kind of idiot, in the lead up to an election to ask in a public place to fiddle your expenses. If anyone still trusts that these clowns will deliver on anything they're more deluded than Tory or Labour voters.
Their members really are more stupid than the others though. Allowing that woman the other week to be filmed saying she has an irrational hatred of negroes. Their crass stupidity simply beggars belief. They've been around for 24 years, you think they'd have sorted this out a bit by now.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Please could you provide me a political party that hasn't had to suspend people for dodgy expense claims, fraud, assault or other criminal behaviour ?

That wasn't my point . Even you can't try to defend this surely?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That and the point that you have to be some kind of idiot, in the lead up to an election to ask in a public place to fiddle your expenses. If anyone still trusts that these clowns will deliver on anything they're more deluded than Tory or Labour voters.
Their members really are more stupid than the others though. Allowing that woman the other week to be filmed saying she has an irrational hatred of negroes. Their crass stupidity simply beggars belief. They've been around for 24 years, you think they'd have sorted this out a bit by now.

Their vote will collapse the closer we get to voting day.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Who are you to judge people based on their beliefs and who they choose to vote for, out of interest?

Of course one judges people based on their life choices. What an absolutely ridiculous thing to type.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
As the NSC UKIP supporters club keep saying... They are sick of the old politics, and seeking a new fresh party, thats members dont put themselves before the people who elect them.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If your voting choices swing one way or another depending on whether one or two party members breaks a party rule or two (hardly unique in the world of politics), then you are simply demonstrating how little credibility should be given to your political viewpoints. Try looking at policies and track records.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here