Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Midfield three - Kayal,Bridcutt and Stephens

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
O another ex player obsession and a player that took the piss out of us by saying he wasn't in the right frame of mind while pocketing his wages...FFS some people on here:censored:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Yes thanks. Also watched the 3 years before. He was fantastic under Poyet from start to finish. Not going to judge him on on a poor couple of months when he wasn't fully fit under Oscar. Didn't he miss the first 3 months of the season under Oscar apart from 2-3 games. He then came back in to the team and didn't look fit and was then sold.

Don't be so gullible he was looking for pastures greener mate!!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
O another ex player obsession and a player that took the piss out of us by saying he wasn't in the right frame of mind while pocketing his wages...FFS some people on here:censored:

No obsession here mate. this is a forum for topics Albion and Non Albion related. I see your point completely but wanted to see what others view are hence the thread. Interesting though that Vicente, by all accounts wasn't in the right frame of mind whilst he was pocketing wages yet was and still is lauded as a "legend".

All opinions of course but wasn't starting this based on obsession.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No obsession here mate. this is a forum for topics Albion and Non Albion related. I see your point completely but wanted to see what others view are hence the thread. Interesting though that Vicente, by all accounts wasn't in the right frame of mind whilst he was pocketing wages yet was and still is lauded as a "legend".

All opinions of course but wasn't starting this based on obsession.
Fair enough....but bridcutt is not a LEGEND,was a one trick pony who did that one trick superbly :)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ince will be the better player.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ince may be one day but he is way behind Bridcutt at the moment. He is 6ft 4in and does not win as many headers as Bridcutt did but who knows one day he may lets just hope as I cant see Bridcutt coming back, much as I would like it. If Bridcutt came back it would stop Inces progress as he would only play as a stand in for injuries or suspensions.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Ince may be one day but he is way behind Bridcutt at the moment. He is 6ft 4in and does not win as many headers as Bridcutt did but who knows one day he may lets just hope as I cant see Bridcutt coming back, much as I would like it. If Bridcutt came back it would stop Inces progress as he would only play as a stand in for injuries or suspensions.

There's more chance of me playing than Bridcutt coming back and I'm 49 and shit at football.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
**** Birdcutt.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Don't want him back but think some would do well to remember just how good Bridcutt was for us, an immense player in the Poyet era he acted like a spoilt little boy when he wanted to leave but despite that I did want him to do well, unlike most.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here