Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McDonalds

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You may take a nutritional fact sheet with your every McDonald's meal: I can honestly say I've never seen one.
I believe it's on the reverse of the paper that separates your food from the tray.

Admittedly all it says is:-

'You're better off eating the tray'.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Popped in this morning to get a late bit of breakfast at 10:40 and they were already onto their lunchtime menu. Who on earth wants a Big Tasty at that time in the morning?

:nono:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Popped in this morning to get a late bit of breakfast at 10:40 and they were already onto their lunchtime menu. Who on earth wants a Big Tasty at that time in the morning?

Which one did you go to Crodo?

Screenshot 2019-01-16 at 11.46.52.png

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Why didn't you ask the people who I assume were already in there.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford

Me! I hate it when I get there just before 10.30 and I have to wait for main menu, not a huge fan of breakfasts.

The reason there has to be such a strict cut off though is because the sausage and eggs are cooked on the same grills as the beef. So at 10.25 they need to cook one last run of sausage and eggs, change the heat on the grills, clean them down and then get a run of beef done ready for 10.30.

I fancy a Big Tasty now...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I can go without McDonalds for months, even years, so long as someone doesn't start talking about them (or, in this case, writing).....I'm gagging for a Quarter Pounder + cheese now - thanks.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Had a Maccy D in Barcelona the other day. They do a big cheeseburger with camambert which is delicious. The time before that they were doing one with goats cheese which is one of the best burgers I've ever had. Certainly better than the trendy (& expensive) Patty & Bun which I visited last time home.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Hardly ever eat McDonald's but the only time I ever fancy a burger from them, they are always still serving their disgusting breakfast stuff that I wouldn't feed to my cat.

The coffee is alright though. Just as good as the stuff they serve in Costa etc and about half the price.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hardly ever eat McDonald's but the only time I ever fancy a burger from them, they are always still serving their disgusting breakfast stuff that I wouldn't feed to my cat.

The coffee is alright though. Just as good as the stuff they serve in Costa etc and about half the price.

The best thing about McDonalds are their breakfasts, particularly the pancakes with sausage & maple syrup. I try not to indulge too often though.

As for the coffee you are right, it is good. I can remember the days when they used to give you free refills though!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can go without McDonalds for months, even years, so long as someone doesn't start talking about them (or, in this case, writing).....I'm gagging for a Quarter Pounder + cheese now - thanks.

I know what you mean.

I don't like McDonalds at all, I always feel shite after having one. Yet I'm sitting here now quite fancying a quarterpounder with cheese as well (minus the pickle OBVS - who are these people who leave the pickle in ??).

I don't want one. But I do. Ugh.

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
[TWEET]1084954858254405633[/TWEET]

He is genuinely like a five year old.
Having said that , I’d love to get stuck into that lot.

I have changed my view on M Donald’s since this thread was fire posted.

Quite often on my way home from my last night shift I will pop by McDonalds and enjoy a sausage, egg and cheese bagel, bacon and cheese flatbread, 3 or 4 hash browns and a cup of tea.

Purely convenience. That lot costs about a tenner plus a couple of quid to grab a McMuffin thingy to take back to the nest for Mrs TC. When I think I go to The Royal George for an all you can eat breakfasts buffet and bottomless hot drink for 6.99 McD’s a waste of money really.

I’m lying in bed now genuinely hankering for breakfast food.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here