Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves Fans Anticipating Amex Agony

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My Favourite comment is about Crewe, a station 5 minutes away, well there is a station 2 Minutes from the away end. I have been to countless shitty away days and ours is by one of the worst. For me visiting the Amex would be a nicer version of going to Millwall, Everything you want 5-10mins from the station with the added bonus away fans can stay back and have a drink in the ground instead of being penned in and held back for 45mins. by which time at the AMEX you could have had a pint and then walked onto a train.

Not to mention one considers Brighton as the furthest away game, seriously annoying when Wolves is considered fairly close by us. (I would imagine Bournemouth is a bit further for them this season?)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not to mention one considers Brighton as the furthest away game, seriously annoying when Wolves is considered fairly close by us. (I would imagine Bournemouth is a bit further for them this season?)

Wolverhampton - Brighton 188 miles

Wolverhampton - Boremuff 182 miles

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Let's face it, their last memory of the Amex wasn't that good was it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22320569

One of our stewards will have an even worse memory of the day... :lolol:

BJcTdcyCUAA1l_o.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I guess they avoid Reading as well then with its 3 mile walk to the station, middle of nowhere and no pubs.

They are only bitter because our big screens actually work

Hole in your telly, you've got a hole in your telly.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Will anyone be joining in the applause on 44 minutes for that poor Watford lad attacked by these wolves Neanderthals?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Is this anything to do with the fact that the last time they came here they got thumped on what must have been a hugely depressing day for Wolves fans?

Though IIRC, they spent more time booing O'Hara than supporting their team.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Some of them came to the soul disco thingy we did in the concourse after the game. They were great fun. They were delighted when we played 'Liquidator'.

That, combined with leading the minute's applause for Tony Grealish (a former Baggie) and their general gallows-humour acceptance of their relegation made them, for me, among the best away fans we've had here.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Their Brighton thread is rubbish. I think we do a good job for away supporters.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is this anything to do with the fact that the last time they came here they got thumped on what must have been a hugely depressing day for Wolves fans?

Though IIRC, they spent more time booing O'Hara than supporting their team.

It was amusing when he threw his shirt into their fans, and they threw it back at him.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I don't care what they think or say.
i am more concerned about the match.
Wolves are a good side with a run of good results.
We need to continue our home form maybe even improve.
Both clubs need the points. Our performance against Reading worries me even though it was away. So does the absence of Baldock.
Could be the best game of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here