Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Falmer Cup 5 a side Charity Tournament - North Stand Chat - 27th June 2015

jjtbha

Oct 12, 2013
I couldn't play last year due to a holiday but I am free this year and would love to play if there is a space for me

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I couldn't play last year due to a holiday but I am free this year and would love to play if there is a space for me

Welcome to the team! :)

WeAreTheSWC

Dec 5, 2013
Falmer
The Falmer Cup, supported by L&S Printing, returns bigger and better for 2015 with a new 5-a-side format and exciting new venue!

16 teams from the Albion supporters community will battle it out at the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre in Lancing on Saturday 27th June hoping to take the coveted trophy from last years winners, WeAreBrighton.

This year we are supporting 4 great causes: The Robert Eaton Memorial Fund, Albion In The Community, The SWC Flag Fund & The North Stand Giant Flag Appeal.

Prizes will be awarded by a special guest at the tournament after-party taking place at The Farmers Pub in Lancing from 5pm.

Entry is now open to all Albion supporters and fan groups with squads of between 5-10 players. It costs just £50 to enter your team with all proceeds going directly to the good causes.

Click here to enter your team now, the closing date for entries is Saturday 30th May.

A gallery from last years tournament can be found here.

WeAreTheSWC

Dec 5, 2013
Falmer
Mods - is it possible to change the thread title to 5-a-side as the OP didn't have the full details when he posted?
[MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Date is in the diary (phone). Who's leading the training regime then? Pint in each hand walking between the pubs?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Date is in the diary (phone). Who's leading the training regime then? Pint in each hand walking between the pubs?

So when does training start?

I don't know about training (not exactly a manager I'm afraid), but we could hire out Sussex Uni's pitch (Last year's venue) and get together for a kick about? Should be about a fiver each if we get 10 of us going, for a 5 a side. Everyone happy to turn up? (Apart from Seagully who can't make it)
[MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION] [MENTION=21996]Czechmate[/MENTION] [MENTION=2251]emphyrian[/MENTION] [MENTION=23058]CoachCarter
[MENTION=29095]DanRedman[/MENTION] [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION] [MENTION=4815]seagully[/MENTION] [MENTION=17377]leigull[/MENTION] [MENTION=28494]jjtbha[/MENTION] [MENTION=12817]Philzo-93[/MENTION] [MENTION=13342]Wiggy Power[/MENTION]
(+1 from twitter)

We have about 13 players now, so we probably don't need any more for a 10 maximum team. Unfortunately it means that jjtbha, Philzo and Wiggy Power will have to be in reserve unless someone pulls out (if it was like last year, I'm sure you'll play). But I'll let you know if there's space in the team. You are more than welcome to come to training, and if you can't make the tournament you still got to have a kick about in training.anyway.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I don't know about training (not exactly a manager I'm afraid), but we could hire out Sussex Uni's pitch (Last year's venue) and get together for a kick about? Should be about a fiver each if we get 10 of us going, for a 5 a side. Everyone happy to turn up? (Apart from Seagully who can't make it)
[MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION] [MENTION=21996]Czechmate[/MENTION] [MENTION=2251]emphyrian[/MENTION] [MENTION=23058]CoachCarter
[MENTION=29095]DanRedman[/MENTION] [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION] [MENTION=4815]seagully[/MENTION] [MENTION=17377]leigull[/MENTION] [MENTION=28494]jjtbha[/MENTION] [MENTION=12817]Philzo-93[/MENTION] [MENTION=13342]Wiggy Power[/MENTION]
(+1 from twitter)

We have about 13 players now, so we probably don't need any more for a 10 maximum team. Unfortunately it means that jjtbha, Philzo and Wiggy Power will have to be in reserve unless someone pulls out (if it was like last year, I'm sure you'll play). But I'll let you know if there's space in the team. You are more than welcome to come to training, and if you can't make the tournament you still got to have a kick about in training.anyway.

Buzzing for this now!!!! Let me know when training is and I'll be bang all over that.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Think my lad is playing for nsk again,will there be more teams this year

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Think my lad is playing for nsk again,will there be more teams this year

I don't know, it really depends on how many teams decide to enter. It's probably going to be 10, like last year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here