Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Multi cultural Amex

Jan 30, 2008
Yes we have quite a few - Brighton has always attracted lots of Immigrants from around the world - the difference is that we attracted a diverse amount from around the globe rather than from one or two countries .

In reality we are more multicultural than places than say Bradford which had fewer cultures but more immigrants - I grew up with Irish, Scots, chinese, Italians, Greeks and Indians - We even had a couple of English kids too
fair comment , in the 80's there were plenty of Arabs knocking about the place , now with all the language schools any old tom dick and harry
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
What are we supposed to do, arm wrestle ethnic minorities into the Amex? If they want to come I am sure they will be very welcome.
If the football is good enough they will all come regardless.
Brighton and Hove Albion must be one of the most open clubs out there. Are you just stirring? You do have previous!
let em come , what's stopping them is my question ???
regards
DR

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
fair comment , in the 80's there were plenty of Arabs knocking about the place , now with all the language schools any old tom dick and harry
regards
DR

Certainly were and even more now - I heard a rumour we even had a large Jewish community too - Any truth in this ?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Fackin' forerunners cumin over 'ere, wotchun are foobowl. Eatun are pies n drinkin' are beer n doon are wimmin.

Glad we ave a propur brutish town like Briun, nawn o this multi cultivatin bollacks.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Certainly were and even more now - I heard a rumour we even had a large Jewish community too - Any truth in this ?

Much higher than the national average (5th largest). As for other ethnic groups, we are generally lower.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Have you ever noticed that young children never ever are bothered about what colour, race or creed another child is unless their parents are bothered about it?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
You can't move for foreigners in Brighton these days - try getting a cabbie with an English driver

Fair enough, i am sure you are right. I've lived in London so long know and that is one of the most multi cultural cities in the world and i tend to compare cities to it.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here