Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baldock's Injury

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I personally think Baldock should be moved on in the summer - he's not good enough to play upfront by himself if we are going to do anything next season

He'll be needed as a squad member next season once CMS is released

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Gotta feel sorry for Sam B. Was just starting to make good contributions to the team, and now this...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I personally think Baldock should be moved on in the summer - he's not good enough to play upfront by himself if we are going to do anything next season
He's not had much a chance to get settled in with injuries and general rotation under SH in the first half of this season; it'd be a bit hasty to be moving him on so soon. What if Palace had got rid of Murray after his first season there?

albionite

May 20, 2009
I quite liked him and thought he was getting better. Not the out and out striker we hoped for but maybe that's because he was played out of position.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
No real great loss. Reminds me of Dobbie. Waste of money frankly. The only reason it is a "loss" because we have a relatively thin squad (thanks Burke)

Agree it isn't much of a loss but what makes absolutely no sense to me is signing him on presumably decent money and wages as a striker just to play him on the left wing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here