shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
QYlQGXc.png

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's good to know that my I/2 hour working on daft gif, was not such a waste time from my life :)

Not at all. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it should be on the big screens at the Amex prior to games :clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Not at all. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it should be on the big screens at the Amex prior to games :clap2:

Do away with the player videos on the team readout just before KO, and replace with 'Team Art' pics of them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do away with the player videos on the team readout just before KO, and replace with 'Team Art' pics of them.

Yes! No more stern-faced "two strides & turn to the camera" idents, but some quality fan-produced gifs instead. Imagine being the opposing defender when Kaz is coming on and that motorcycle stunt gif pops up :thumbsup:

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake

That has everything..........apart from the Amex in the background.

Fabulous, fabulous work to all of you tech savvy spods on this thread who are getting stuck in. The sum of my contribution is to make 'requests'.

Bozza - the NSC Gold section needs freshening up and this needs to be smack bang at the top of it.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yes! No more stern-faced "two strides & turn to the camera" idents, but some quality fan-produced gifs instead. Imagine being the opposing defender when Kaz is coming on and that motorcycle stunt gif pops up :thumbsup:

Yes, we need to come up with a gif for each player, Kaz on a motorcycle, Calde deflecting things off his FACE, CMS chasing a STICK etc.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Will (a hastily made picture from a few years ago of) him on a log flume suffice?

gZpfX.jpg

Sadly I can't see any of your images, I assume they are linked from a URL which is blocked by my company :down:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The is another opportunity IMO from the highlights just after the flip Kaz screams and you can see his breath in the air like dragons fire, we need a screen shot of that as well

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

"In goal, number 13, David Stockdaaaale"

Attachments

• Saturday-Night-Fever-Brighton-2.jpg
    Saturday-Night-Fever-Brighton-2.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 1,169

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
The is another opportunity IMO from the highlights just after the flip Kaz screams and you can see his breath in the air like dragons fire, we need a screen shot of that as well

Damn, can't get a clear one. Needs someone with better kit than mine or Photoshop it!

01.JPG

02.JPG

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"In goal, number 13, David Stockdaaaale"

Aaaaaaaaand the thread just got even better :clap:

I fear for Kemy now....although...you'll have to find an action shot of him first.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here