Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Battered and Won

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
"cor, there weren't no quality about their goals at all HAHAHAHA."

Was that our 2 goals Steve? Our 2 goals. That was 2 more than you scored wasn't it Steve? So, 2-0 to the Albion Steve? 2-0.

2.... NIL.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

We clearly rode our luck, but we've battered teams at home and ended up with nothing so about time we got something in our favour. How can he can say no quality about our 2nd goal? O'Grady did well, got away from his man and slipped a great pass inside the fullback and KLL dispatched it with a great finish.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Was that our 2 goals Steve? Our 2 goals. That was 2 more than you scored wasn't it Steve? So, 2-0 to the Albion Steve? 2-0.

2.... NIL.

What does that say about their defence, that they conceded two 'poor quality goals'? Sore loser, McClaren.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

2.... NIL.

What an utter cock, I know we didn't have many chances but their keeper made a decent save in the first half from Baldock. As for no quality, he clearly didn't see Lua Lua's strike (he pretty much admitted that in the video though). Maybe if his strikers showed some quality instead of spooning chance after chance wide or over the result might have been different.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What an utter cock, I know we didn't have many chances but their keeper made a decent save in the first half from Baldock. As for no quality, he clearly didn't see Lua Lua's strike (he pretty much admitted that in the video though). Maybe if his strikers showed some quality instead of spooning chance after chance wide or over the result might have been different.

The one on the bbc site is even longer and I said last night that he could have showed a touch of humility now i hear him again the guy has no class.....so he only saw one of the goals and yet says both have no quality ...perhaps getting beat 2/0 twice in the last few days shows he's getting a bit twitchy. Having said all that i did think Derby looked threatening whenever they went forward ...but our defence was clearly superior

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Chalk up one more member for the Derby love in. They;'re an excellent footballing side that definitely deserve automatic.

As well as Stephens coming on I thought that the removal of Ward was moment that swung in our favour - he was causing us real damage and there seemed to be less threat when he went off.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
An excellent footballing side who are exciting to watch and I can wish no harm against.

I hope they get to go up the easy way this season.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Cant argue with any of those comments, best side (Arsenal apart) to come here this season (as they were last season)

They have to go up (with Boro)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here