cms-l229-2308998_478x359.jpg

Craig Mackail-Smith
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
08:00 3rd March 2015
by Adam Tighe
Upfront I am tempted to stick with Craig Mackail-Smith (13/2) to net first"
Ferret

Ferret finally got a win under his belt against Seagulls fan Jason Kemsley on Saturday, beating the Brighton & Hove Albion supporter 5-1.
Despite his win though, Albion’s in-house betting tipster is still a long way off of outright leader Will West’s 14 points.
This week Ferret goes up against Seagulls supporter Mandy Collison.To be in with a chance of facing the Ferret for the next game, keep an eye on the club’s official Facebook page.*
FERRET’S PREDICTIONS

Bournemouth 2-1 Wolves
Brentford 1-0 Huddersfield
Brighton 1-0 Derby
Charlton 1-2 Nottingham Forest
Middlesbrough 1-1 Millwall
Rotherham 0-1 Cardiff
Watford 1-0 Fulham
Bolton 0-1 Reading
Birmingham 1-1 Blackpool
Leeds 1-0 Ipswich
Norwich 1-1 Wigan
Sheffield Wednesday 0-0 Blackburn
MANDY COLLISON’S PREDICTIONS
Bournemouth 2-1 Wolves
Brentford 0-2 Huddersfield
Brighton 2-2 Derby
Charlton 1-3 Nottingham Forest
Middlesbrough 2-0 Millwall
Rotherham 0-2 Cardiff
Watford 3-2 Fulham
Bolton 1-1 Reading
Birmingham 2-0 Blackpool
Leeds 2-2 Ipswich
Norwich 3-0 Wigan
Sheffield Wednesday 0-1 Blackburn

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

FERRET’S TIPS
Albion have a chance to immediately bounce back from a disappointing trip to the Macron Stadium when they host current Championship leaders Derby at the Amex on Tuesday night.*
Although Derby have become something of a bogey side for Brighton in recent seasons, there is every chance to believe that the Seagulls have a great opportunity to take all three points. With just two wins from their last six matches, the Rams are definitely on something of a wobble right now.
Sky Bet find it hard to separate the two sides, pricing up Derby at 8/5 favourites, and Albion a fraction longer at 17/10. The draw is the outsider at 23/10.* I'm looking for bigger odds so will swerve the outrights.
Upfront I am tempted to stick with Craig Mackail-Smith (13/2) to net first, although it remains to be seen if Chris Hughton shuffles his forward line. Overall though I think there could be goals in this game and backing the goals total of four (11/2) and five (12/1) could pay dividends.
For those out-and-out Seagulls punters, who have to find a blue and white flavoured bet for each match, I would nominate Albion to win by two goals at 8/1.[h=3]ALBION V DERBY
[/h]TUESDAY 3RD MARCH, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V WOLVES
[/h]SATURDAY 14TH MARCH, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V NORWICH CITY
[/h]FRIDAY 3RD APRIL, KICK-OFF 3PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here