• surprise win

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • another twanging

Votes: 54 36.0%

• Total voters

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I am normally optimistic that we can beat anyone we play, but Derby seem to be our bogey team at the moment. I am expecting a twating but will be there to support the boys no matter, i'd be very very happy with a point.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Backed Derby to win division, would love a home win = draw
nb tell Chrissy Kaz tears Derby apart at home (watch the tape) 2-1

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I honestly can't remember ever beating Derby. I can see a loss by 2 or 3.

Have you forgotten early 2013 and the last minute 10 man offside trap, where we won 2-1? A game also notable for Bridcutt's spin away from 4 players, as well as (I believe) being the day that Ulloa put pen to paper and was watching from the stands.

Unfortunately we've lost the last 5 games in a row, so it does seem like a lifetime ago.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think they've also beaten our under 21's and under 18's this season so surely we are due a win against them at some point.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If Derby turn up then it won't be pretty, a defeat is inevitable.

But if they have another off day (ala Fulham at the weekend) and we put the same sort of performance together as we did against Leeds then we can snatch a win. :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
One of those Championship games that is absolutely wide open, as shown by the poll it could easily go any of 3 ways.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
From our perspective, I've gone from very confident to much less so! Our approach depends so heavily on 2 positions, the lone striker and the defensive midfielder. Bent and Martin are out up front so I have no idea who will play there. Thorne and Eustace are out so it will be Omar Mascarell in midfield - If Brighton let him play, he'll go well, if you get amongst us, so to speak, not so sure.....

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have the fairly modest belief that we might sneak a win. Tough to be tight at the back with a backline slightly addicted to blunders, but it will be a case of being strong in front of them with Ince and Kayal knowing when to pounce and when to dazzle. Steady thinking and positioning, whilst Teixeira does his now developed fancydannnery to open them up at the back. We have a chance, and I voted for it.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
My head tells me that Derby managed by the brolly man are too good for us, plus they have become one of our bogey teams that seem to have the evil eye on us. So, cannot see other than them winning. However, my heart reminds me that I forecast we would gain null points against Birmingham and Leeds and look what happened. "It's a funny old game."

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
This will be my 8th game of the season.

I've been pretty lucky so far:

DLDWWWW
Goals for 12
Goals against 7

Hoping (expecting) for a fifth win in a row.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here