Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers v Brighton & Hove Albion- Championship 28.02.15 **Official Match Thread**

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Another team whose keeper has a blinder against us :down:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Very frustrating. Everything went so well on Tuesday night you could be forgiven for thinking we were going to ease away from the drop zone. Things looking less rosy today. A point would be peachy.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
With the tough home games we've got, we need to pick up a couple of away wins so need to find a way to score an away goal asap.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I don't yet feel as bad today as I felt good on Tuesday - but hard games coming up so we need to get back into this one

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Lets just hope the Millwall result stays as it is/Rotherham win or the table could make grim reading yet again come 5.

The problem is ( and re your earlier post) I don't for one minute think that Wigan are dead and buried.

We just need to take more chances and tighten up - we appear to have had greater possession, more shots on, more corners but with very little outcome.

Hate to be controversial, and much as I love Calde, I seriously hope that next season he, and Bruno and Greer, will not be featuring in the playing side of things. ( age does take it's toll )

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Another team whose keeper has a blinder against us :down:

Could just be that our 'strikers' kick the ball where the 'keeper is, rather than where the 'keeper isn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here