[Albion] chicksen and fenelon have both gone out on loan

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am sure they will be back otherwise we would have sold them in Jan

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Feel sorry for Chicken, was highly regarded at Mk Dons, must have expected more with us.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Chicksen did not shrug a challenge. A Left back to me is getting down the wing and delivering a cross - not often has bennett delivered that home and away. Although to be fair the strip of grass down the left wing beneath the east stand lower is lush green and gets little use!
Defensively Bennett not great though hey.

Rubbish

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Chicksen did not shrug a challenge. A Left back to me is getting down the wing and delivering a cross - not often has bennett delivered that home and away. Although to be fair the strip of grass down the left wing beneath the east stand lower is lush green and gets little use!
Defensively Bennett not great though hey.

Yep rubbish.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think Bennett is a fair player, but can't see why he is rated so highly going foward. The first time this season, in all the home games, that I have seen him take the fullback on was last Saturday against Brum. (The afternoon after i told a mate that you will never see him take on the last man :facepalm:).

If you watch him, he always turns back. The only time he takes on the full back is coming inside across the pitch or when someone knocks the ball beyond the fullback for him to chase. Not knocking him, as i say, I think he's a reasonable player but can't see these attacking skills that others seem to. :shrug:

Oct 25, 2003
I wonder if Chickens future is at left wing rather than left back. He's certainly got plenty of pace but really does lack the defensive skills needed at this level to play left back

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Think Chicksen does have a bit of talent from what ive seen of him, but for the position, he seems too lightweight..

This.

Likewise l think Adam Chicksen is quite a tidy left back, and although probably not good enough for the hurly-burly of the Championship, could hold his own in League One.

Young Shamir Fenelon alas, we haven't seen enough of to make any kind of judgement on, but with our plethora of striking options at the moment, (O'Grady, Mackail Smith and Best), think he would be better off seeking a future elsewhere.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
CH now getting the playing side in order, with Holla and JFC not figuring at the moment maybe they could be loaned out as well

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Saw Chicksen make his debut in a friendly. My mate, who knows a little about spotting talent, said the same as mentioned on here. Good player but not in this division. Could become a hero at a lower league.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Never going to happen at this level for either of them.

coarse we could always replace them with .............................................................KEMI:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here