that includes our governments
the hope is that we do not repeat mistakes
but I am too long in the tooth to hold out much hope on that
it wasn't my actions and I do not expect it was yours
so in no way would I describe it as our fault

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
"He was such a beautiful young man... It's hard to imagine the trajectory", says tearful CAGE director Asim Quereshi who just happened to be calling for Jihad as far back as 2006. Here he is calling for that very thing at a Hizb ut-Tahrir rally outside the US embassy. This group are, as we speak getting banned by more and more countries throughout the world because of their clear links to terrorism. I'm still waiting for Mustafa to provide some context for the comments for this poor, poor boy who went to CAGE and subsequently became a terrorist.

If only we could find what the catalyst was. Probably Western society - yes, that MUST be it. It's our fault. Oh, where is Mustafa when you need him to provide much needed context for the rest of us?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
"He was such a beautiful young man... It's hard to imagine the trajectory", says tearful CAGE director Asim Quereshi who just happened to be calling for Jihad as far back as 2006. Here he is calling for that very thing at a Hizb ut-Tahrir rally outside the US embassy. This group are, as we speak getting banned by more and more countries throughout the world because of their clear links to terrorism. I'm still waiting for Mustafa to provide some context for the comments for this poor, poor boy who went to CAGE and subsequently became a terrorist.

If only we could find what the catalyst was. Probably Western society - yes, that MUST be it. It's our fault. Oh, where is Mustafa when you need him to provide much needed context for the rest of us?

they are just misunderstood, it our fault we educate, home,and give them the right to slate us at every turn, we really are a load of nasty *******s.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I think he has gone quiet as you absolutely owned him with that piece Buzzer. He simply has no response. Great effort

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The University of Westminster where this killer studied needs to be looked into, as do many unis that seem to encourage these speakers.

"New research published yesterday revealed that the university hosted radical Islamic speakers on more than 20 occasions over three years. The University of Westminster’s Islamic Society also ran a Facebook page up until 2012 on which students posted violent jihadi videos. It has also emerged that a former president of the Islamic Society was convicted in 2007 of a terrorist offence and jailed after being caught in possession of a blueprint for a rocket."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...Student-record-of-Mohammed-Emwazi-leaked.html

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Anyone would think we're fighting each other?

Didn't realise ani-terrorism was about getting one over a NSC user.

Don't try to be clever, it doesn't become you. He posted a link to a BBC interview claiming context. I've twice asked now for him to explain what context that link provides. This is a forum full of football fans with the occasional Islamic apologist and also a tame conspiracy theorist that keeps getting banned, it's not a counter terrorist policy group.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Don't try to be clever, it doesn't become you. He posted a link to a BBC interview claiming context. I've twice asked now for him to explain what context that link provides. This is a forum full of football fans with the occasional Islamic apologist and also a tame conspiracy theorist that keeps getting banned, it's not a counter terrorist policy group.

Sorry, you've lost me.

I only posted this:

You've only proven my point more. :facepalm:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Resorting to insults as well now?

What was that about trying to be clever?

It's not an insult, in your various guise as The Truth, Hybrid X, Falmer and now as this you have often got the wrong end of the stick. Reply if you want to have the last word but I shan't be replying anymore to you in this thread, you and Dave managed to derail it enough yesterday.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Asim Qureshi seemed kind, gentle and soft spoken the other day, and now he has openly been seen as inciting and promoting the recruitment of British Muslims for the Jihad.

If we sunk to the level of IS, Qureshi and Emwazi's family would be beheaded on youtube.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

In my eyes he is just as guilty and should be locked up

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It's not an insult, in your various guise as The Truth, Hybrid X, Falmer and now as this you have often got the wrong end of the stick. Reply if you want to have the last word but I shan't be replying anymore to you in this thread, you and Dave managed to derail it enough yesterday.

:facepalm:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew"

You could almost certainly say the same about the young lad that just won the VC.

Except that one was a squaddie utterly focussed on saving a comrade with no thought to his own safety, whereas the other was a coward cutting the head off a trussed-up captive.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Yes, I derailed a thread, by asking the OP why he started a second thread about the same person he was commenting on, in an ongoinng jihad john thread... terrrible stuff. Your faux rage is scary. Sorry. I apologise.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yes, I derailed a thread, by asking the OP why he started a second thread about the same person he was commenting on, in an ongoinng jihad john thread... terrrible stuff. Your faux rage is scary. Sorry. I apologise.

Give it a rest, eh? There's clearly no outrage at all from me. None at all. Please matey, enough of this shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here