Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You need to. Pretty much any thread you lot get involved with turns to shit. And you are very much part of the common denominator.

As you say, he's not the only one guilty of derailing threads, but it IS a fact that whenever you refresh the board and see dave's name last posted under a thread: a) it's always the same tiresome subject and b) the thread has turned to shit in part because of him.

To be honest, if it was my board, I'd have banned dave a long time ago. He adds absolutely nothing to the board, except to get on people's tits.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, for the crime of suggesting to the op that commenting in one thread about one named individual was probably enough, and he didnt have to really raise a second thread about the individual...

If I get on the tis of pompous ***** like you...good.

anyway

Stop trying to derail this thread.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Back on topic, I wonder how many other mass murderers have been described as extremely kind, gentle and soft spoken. I reckon quite a few - Harold Shipman springs to mind.

Essentially, it really does not matter how people describe his past, it is what he is doing now that matters - hiding behind a mask and taking delight at decapitating people.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Again...Dave thought, that as there was a 'Jihad John' thread, which was alive and up to page 5 that the OP of this thread was actually commenting in, then there probably wasnt much point in starting a second thread about the same individual, on the same page as the first, unless it was for a 'look at me' moment....

This seems to have offended his friends who are leaping to his defence....but these friends are normally the people quick to slag people off for starting multiple threads...its funny.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Again...Dave thought, that as there was a 'Jihad John' thread was alive and up to page 5 that the OP of this thread was actually commenting in, then there probably wasnt much point in starting a second thread about the same individual, on the same page as the first, unless it was for a 'look at me' moment....

This seems to have offended his friends who are leaping to his defence....but normally slag people off for starting multiple threads...its funny.

Sssh.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a load of sh*t. Nice young men do not go off and murder dozens of innocent people after a bit of aggro, they slag the ref off at a football match, wave a fist at a driver who cut in front of them, punch a wall or swear a lot. What a load of dog poo to suggest it is anything other than a nutter who totally lost the plot. It ALWAYS the same, someone else is to blame, the security services, our government, the police, the airports NEVER themselves

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Tell me what Dave would do not to derail the thread. What is Dave thinking?

Do you not think Jihadi John is just a small grain of sand compared to the scale of problem ISIS are causing right now?

I think this whole Jihadi John saga helps inflame the hate we're building for Islam right now, otherwise we'd have taken the execution videos straight off the web instead of airing Jihadi John all over the news. Our media seems to be promoting him as a super evil dangerous ISIS warrior.

This is all war stirring propaganda. Look how many people think it's now acceptable to make muslim pig jokes.......because of Jihadi John.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What a load of sh*t. Nice young men do not go off and murder dozens of innocent people after a bit of aggro, they slag the ref off at a football match, wave a fist at a driver who cut in front of them, punch a wall or swear a lot. What a load of dog poo to suggest it is anything other than a nutter who totally lost the plot. It ALWAYS the same, someone else is to blame, the security services, our government, the police, the airports NEVER themselves

Much prefer these types of posts then your horsey tips.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Do you not think Jihadi John is just a small grain of sand compared to the scale of problem ISIS are causing right now?

I think this whole Jihadi John saga helps inflame the hate we're building for Islam right now, otherwise we'd have taken the execution videos straight off the web instead of airing Jihadi John all over the news. Our media seems to be promoting him as a super evil dangerous ISIS warrior.

This is all war stirring propaganda. Look how many people think it's now acceptable to make muslim pig jokes.......because of Jihadi John.

The news does cover the bigger issue, he's just big news because he's a development, breaking news etc.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The news does cover the bigger issue, he's just big news because he's a development, breaking news etc.

Apparently though Nibble it is OUR media who are promoting him as evil, don't forget that

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Yes, he is a small part of a huge problem. However, I would take issue with your assertion that WE are building hatred for Islam - virtually everyone here, and doubtless in society at large, would accept that the majority of muslims would not approve of IS's methods, and it is certainly not our fault that these people choose this level of barbarity, with which to provoke the world at large. Our horrified reaction to what IS is doing is understandable and it is nonsense to suggest that "it is all war-stirring propaganda". If there is anything that is warlike , then you need look no further than the so-called Islamic State.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How else does the BBC portray him? (not that I'd want him portrayed well)

t would be difficult to report him as anything else wouldn't it ? What is your take on him ? You may be a very nice chap I don't know but you do seem to be on the wind up, almost constantly

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I think those clowns at Cage have made a good job of turning people against Muslims and Islam, I could hardly believe my ears when the BBC trotted out some bloke saying what a cracking good egg this Jihadi John was. Really quite incredible

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Yes, he is a small part of a huge problem. However, I would take issue with your assertion that WE are building hatred for Islam - virtually everyone here, and doubtless in society at large, would accept that the majority of muslims would not approve of IS's methods, and it is certainly not our fault that these people choose this level of barbarity, with which to provoke the world at large. Our horrified reaction to what IS is doing is understandable and it is nonsense to suggest that "it is all war-stirring propaganda". If there is anything that is warlike , then you need look no further than the so-called Islamic State.

Ukraine?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

That's a strange comment.

You're saying that he's just a small part of the problem. No. He IS the problem. He is one of the thousands of mindless dick heads who think they've got a holy right to hack people's heads off. HE is putting himself front and centre. Any consequences (pig jokes or otherwise) are a direct result of his actions.

This is why they're reporting on him so much. He was one of us and now he's doing everything he can to make this situation worse. He's polarizing people. He's breeding hate. He's killing people. He is a terrorist.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I think those clowns at Cage have made a good job of turning people against Muslims and Islam, I could hardly believe my ears when the BBC trotted out some bloke saying what a cracking good egg this Jihadi John was. Really quite incredible

Is Cage mainstream media?

I'd never heard of it until this thread popped up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here