Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
t would be difficult to report him as anything else wouldn't it ? What is your take on him ? You may be a very nice chap I don't know but you do seem to be on the wind up, almost constantly

There is no other way to portray this psychopath. If Churchill had dillydallied wondering what had made Hitler so unhappy most of the known world would either be dead or under the tyrannical control of a maniac.

Frankly I don't give a tinkers what caused Jihaddi John's current state of mind, the result is he's a murderous psycho and he needs to die.

Edit: just read my last sentence back, made me chuckle.

There is no other way to portray this psychopath. If Churchill had dillydallied wondering what had made Hitler so unhappy most of the known world would either be dead or under the tyrannical control of a maniac.

Frankly I don't give a tinkers what caused Jihaddi John's current state of mind, the result is he's a murderous psycho and he needs to die.

By pig, or other pork related methods.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

You are in a rich vein of form at the moment Nibble, great reading your posts

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
By pig, or other pork related methods.

Nope, a good old British bomb on his noggin. His entire family detained or deported and his friends brought in for some interrogation. Let's make it known if you do what he's done your life is over and your families life becomes intolerable. Nice bit of toe-tickling in a Surrey mansion basement!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
well context is in no way an excuse but a relevant context
Until the US launched an aggressive attack ( with our help)
on Iraq and brought its government down there was no place
for jihad John or any other crazy black flag waving murdering
fanatics in that country.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Islam is at the gates. In fact, it is in every room in the house…and it plans to evict the householder and his family. Some might doubt that. I don’t.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
well context is in no way an excuse but a relevant context
Until the US launched an aggressive attack ( with our help)
on Iraq and brought its government down there was no place
for jihad John or any other crazy black flag waving murdering
fanatics in that country.

You say that context is in no way an excuse then go on to provide the usual excuse that it is all our fault. It is fairly generally recognised that the attack on Iraq was disastrous, granted, but that did not mean they had to kill each other for years afterwards, and thus cause the void filled by IS. Also, the situation in Syria has had an effect - was that also all our fault?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here