Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jihadi John named

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Farcical that it has taken this long to 'out' him.

Hundreds of the Muslim community would have known who he is was within 5 minutes of his first video.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mohammed Emwazi from London.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31637090

Personally, I hope they take him alive, then feed him to pigs, got to be the ultimate insult to a Muslim.

Nice for him to know that we now all know who he is. I hope he enjoys the fact that his life can, and will, be snuffed out at almost any time now and that everything he does from now on may be the last time.

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Farcical that it has taken this long to 'out' him.

Hundreds of the Muslim community would have known who he is was within 5 minutes of his first video.

If you read the BBC News article, the security services seem to have known who he was for a long time, but didn't want to release it..

Nice for him to know that we now all know who he is. I hope he enjoys the fact that his life can, and will, be snuffed out at almost any time now and that everything he does from now on may the last time.

Screwing with his melon too, he must know now that any of his family here are going to get grief.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is not his death what he wants? To die a martyr and go to Paradise?

But suppose he is nuts deep in a Goat when it happens ? Where is his legacy then ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
If you read the BBC News article, the security services seem to have known who he was for a long time, but didn't want to release it..

I am quite aware that after a few weeks it was stated that the security services knew who he was. However, that was weeks after his first video.

I am saying that his family, friends, acquaintances, Imams would have all known with in 5 minutes of his first video. Nothing appeared on the usual outlets...facebook, instagram, twitter..etc etc etc. His identity was well protected by his muslim community over here.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Being fed alive to pigs is probably not how he wants to go.

I vote this.

Do Crystal Palace still have those 'match day helpers'? I vote making him one of these.

palace-games-makers.jpg

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I am quite aware that after a few weeks it was stated that the security services knew who he was. However, that was weeks after his first video.

I am saying that his family, friends, acquaintances, Imams would have all known with in 5 minutes of his first video. Nothing appeared on the usual outlets...facebook, instagram, twitter..etc etc etc. His identity was well protected by his muslim community over here.

I wonder whether he attended an East London mosque and i wonder if his face will appear around a certain hate preacher at a past demo.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I am curious as to why they have released his name now. I hope it isn't because the security services have bad news re John Cantlie.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here