Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring a friend (well, two actually) for a tenner

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Depends if any of your friends want to come to watch Fleetwood on a Tuesday evening. It'll be like the Arsenal game all over again...

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Still a decent way for the club to get new people in, even if it is for the less attractive games. Worthwhile idea.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
This has my wholehearted support... especially when I can charge my mates £15 and we all get a cheap ticket. :thumbsup:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Brilliant idea. It also gives a chance for people that cannot afford to go and watch the Albion very often to come along and enjoy a match too

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Good idea and I hope they utilise it regularly and not just for one match per season.
I would certainly use it to bring my sons/grandsons

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Depends if any of your friends want to come to watch Fleetwood on a Tuesday evening. It'll be like the Arsenal game all over again...
I'm still puzzled by the 'who we play' business.

I've withdrawn my financial support as football is so overpriced (and I work most weekends).

I'd pay £20 to watch us play Arsenal or Fleetwood.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Listed under one of the many benefits available to being a season ticket holder, but only one designated game per season. Doesn't mention the need for the probable move in seats for the season ticket holder. This will require the season ticket to be deactivated, a paper ticket to be issued, no doubt at a cost of £20+

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
This is a brilliant idea my mate always wants to come because the seat next to me is free , but is put off by £32 price

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A car-keys in a hat scenario? I bet i end up in the disableds at halftime with one of the tourettesy sorts in the north stand, rubbing myself down with some anti-moustache-chafingness balm in my now coarse never regions throughout the second half.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
This is perfect for me as I'm moving abroad. Means I won't have to pay a ridiculous price for a ticket when I'm over here. For once, the ticketing is decent.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
You might want to put your tongue between your teeth next time.

True. I've noticed an excess of spelling faux pas in recent weeks. Or was a freudian slip to express how I've never been downstairs-mouthed by a particularly prickly one and likely never will in spite of a sometime wonder over a night with Bob Carolgees.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here