J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Millwall have to play Watford,Derby,Midd'boro & Norwich

our game up there on the 17th March could be a big one

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I did fancy Cardiff to get dragged into it,but looking at their run in,it's probably alot more favourable than others around them

I think out of their remaining fixtures they only have Ipswich to play out of the top six
The sides at the bottom are said to be more difficult to beat at this time of the season than the top ones as they are fighting for their lives.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I did fancy Cardiff to get dragged into it,but looking at their run in,it's probably alot more favourable than others around them

I think out of their remaining fixtures they only have Ipswich to play out of the top six

my mistake,Bournemouth too

but 13 out of the remaining 15 are against teams not currently in the top six

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still at least it's the third exciting season on the trot.

If we were Leeds fans we'd be staring down the barrel of four consecutive mid table finishes.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I didn't realise Chris Eagles had signed for Charlton. Surely he would have been a better addition than all our crap loan signings?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Big blow for Wigan this. They've lost a couple through injury tonight as well.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
A 3-0 home loss to Charlton. Blimey. Latics fans must be in a right old state.

We could be 9 points ahead of Wigan by 5pm tomorrow. And if Millwall slip up against Fulham , 4 ahead of them and if Rotherham get nothing out of Wolves away then blimey we'd be 20th.

If ...

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

We could be 9 points ahead of Wigan by 5pm tomorrow. And if Millwall slip up against Fulham , 4 ahead of them and if Rotherham get nothing out of Wolves away then blimey we'd be 20th.

If ...

Have you been drinking? I have and I like that. Carry on good sir!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

If ...

We haven't scored in the last 3 games, so now is the worst time to get ahead of ourselves. I would settle for 13 draws and 2 wins, so a draw tomorrow would be acceptable, however I wouldn't be shocked if if we lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here