Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two MASSIVE home games - how many points?

How many points will we get from the Birmingham and Leeds fixtures?

Votes: 16 7.0%

Votes: 35 15.2%

Votes: 27 11.7%

Votes: 22 9.6%

Votes: 64 27.8%

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Just cannot see us winning at home again. we are just useless there.

All our points will come away. we will survive, but in these 2 games....nil points

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Going forward we are terrible. We won't score more than 2 goals in both games with one up front.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I've been to every game we've played at Elland Road this century and it's usually been quite a tough game.
Except this season, the worse Leed team I've seen us face by a distance and probably the poorest team we've played all season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've been to every game we've played at Elland Road this century and it's usually been quite a tough game.
Except this season, the worse Leed team I've seen us face by a distance and probably the poorest team we've played all season.

They've had two more managers since that game. Unfortunately, they're the 4th best in form at present.
http://www.footballformguide.net/form/sky-bet-championship

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Wanted to say 4 pts but went for 3 - we'll win the game we don't play well in and then lose the one we deserve the victory in ! Usual rules applied ...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
We'll be fine :thumbsup::ascarf::thumbsup::ascarf::thumbsup::ascarf:

sssss.JPG

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Correct... Millwall play Fulham on Saturday and must fancy their chances since Fulham have only won once in the last 4 matches....& let us all pray that Wigan rediscover their losing form against Charlton tonight.

Prayer beads , anyone??

Charlton have just signed Chris Eagles.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
how do you know we will be fine with our shocking home form and we dont look like winning games

Because I honestly believe that, as poor as we are, three others will prove to be worse than us. Blackpool are down, there's a six pointer tonight and my blind optimism says we will scrape through. All big games now, probably need 4pts from tomorrow/Tuesday and the Millwall game is going to be electric (and quite pivotal I believe).

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Because I honestly believe that, as poor as we are, three others will prove to be worse than us. Blackpool are down, there's a six pointer tonight and my blind optimism says we will scrape through. All big games now, probably need 4pts from tomorrow/Tuesday and the Millwall game is going to be electric (and quite pivotal I believe).
4 points isnt good enough we need all 6 from the next 2 games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here