Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Albion games have you seen?

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Every home game in the last season at the goldstone, was a ball boy.

Once @ withdean

Almost every home league game @ Amex plus a few preseason and cup games

Two away games, Liverpool and reading

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Lots. Minimum 500 but less than 1000. Started in 1974 ish but lived abroad for a while.
Never done Withdean but most at Gillingham as closer to me.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Exactly 613
All documented.
Yes I do have OCD.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
First game in August 1968, aged 9, then on and off for a few years, depending on whether my Dad could take me
Home and away from 76-79 then I started playing on Saturdays and training twice in midweek so games were few and far between until I gave up playing in 1995. Since then, it's whenever all the other stuff in my life permits, although I had a ST for the first 3 seasons at Falmer.

So, quite a few, but no idea exactly how many

el punal

Ah! Now here's the rub. Back in the early 1970's I had to work on Saturday, luckily the job was in Hove, and, I could take my lunch hour between 3.45 and 4.45. At least I managed to see most of the second half in loads of games - but with a lot of running between work and the Goldstone.

So, back to the original question - the answer is 777 and a half!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm not sure who has the most consecutive games currently, but I was in the pub on Saturday with someone whose last Albion bad fan day was away to Swansea in the LDV Trophy in October 2001.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Most home games since 1971. A decent number of aways (more than the homes I missed). So I reckon I am in to four figures.

PG

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
At a rough estimate approx 2200 been going since 1946 but only to home games until about 1961 then home and away until about 2001. Home games and a few away games until 2013, home games only now, with very odd 1 off away games.

Crikey Impressed ...Shouldn`t you be"BensGreatGrandad"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here