Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
best-l229-2266370_478x359.jpg

Leon Best
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 14th February 2015
by Mollie Bennett
A striker gets confidence from one goal and a team get confidence from one win, so one game and one goal could change everything"
Leon Best

Brighton & Hove Albion striker Leon Best is ready to fire the Seagulls to safety in the Championship.The Blackburn Rovers loanee was handed a full debut in the goalless draw at Cardiff City on Tuesday and is now looking for his first Albion goal.
He said, “A striker gets confidence from one goal and a team get confidence from one win, so one game and one goal could change everything.
“It’s a matter of sticking together and believing. It’s hard but we’ve got to stick in there and give our all.
“The manager is still new and he knows what he wants to do, it’s just a matter of getting it across to us.*
“There are some great players here and once the manager finds his formula, we’ll be fine.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

The forward went on to explain how he is confident his goalscoring tally will come once he is fully match fit.“As a striker, once you’re fit and sharp you’ll score goals in this league because there are always chances.
“The main thing for me is getting minutes under my belt and then everything else will fall into place.
“I’m my biggest critic and when things aren’t going right for me I fight with myself.
“I know I’m off where I should be through not playing, but now it’s about playing again and getting back to where I was.
“I do everything I can to be in a good state to play and it’s been really frustrating to look back.
“You can’t lose your talent overnight and I won’t give up fighting. It’s a matter of a goal for me, as I know what I can do.
“I always want to better myself, I always want to push myself and hopefully as soon as I score my first I’ll be open to score a lot more.”
[h=3]ALBION V BIRMINGHAM
[/h] SATURDAY 21ST FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS
[/h] TUESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V DERBY
[/h] TUESDAY 3RD MARCH, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here