Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PM threats

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Quite funny that some people are trying to make out there's some sort of "code of honour" to do with messages on an internet forum.

If someone sends you a danny dyer style message then IMO you're OBLIGED to post it publicly.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
that's not the point though , as i said earlier what have you gained out of this???
regards
DR

I'll explain it as clearly as I can.

He threatened me, I accepted, I told him quite clearly I'd be happy to meet and have it out with him, he didn't want to meet but keeps sending me threatening PM's. I thought he might like the chance to say his piece in public.

Secondly, I don't particularly take internet threats seriously but I also don't know the chap, perhaps he is a nutter. I'd rather have his threats in public in case he would like to try and find me.

I have received persistent abusive and threatening messages from him. I ignored them for about a fortnight.
This is how I have reacted. Feel free to react in any way you see fit if the same happens to you.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I didn't know you can disable PM's I have only hand a handful in my time here.
Nothing sneaky, I'm quite clear about why I posted it on the Big Board.
I've had several threats from him on PM, that's the only one I wanted to post.
I know some will think I'm a grass but you can't please everyone.

I never really understand this " grass" bit. If someone threatens you on an Internet forum, then what is the problem with posting the threat so people can see what he is having to put up with?

Jan 30, 2008
I never really understand this " grass" bit. If someone threatens you on an Internet forum, then what is the problem with posting the threat so people can see what he is having to put up with?
don't think it's got any thing to do with anyone else on NSC, just a straight forward heads up to those in charge would be enough .???
regards
DR

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It would seem that nibble is being persistently harrassed by Brighton Fella.
I suspect that is a breach of the rules of this forum.
If that's the case, and nibble is getting irritated by it. He's perfectly within his rights to post it on here, shirley?

On the other main point of this thread:
I for one ,will not be googling Brighton Fella... I made that mistake with Blue Waffle.. never, never again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here