Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal looks like he may have some fire in his belly

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
One word: pedestrian. We've got ince who likes a tackle. Holla as the second holding midfielder makes us very bland

Agree to a certain extent, having two holding players limits our other options. Bridcutt could do it on his own, Ince had a great game today. Kayal might add the extra pace and forward thinking we're missing.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Kayal has been on for 15 minutes. Remember Paddy ?

However, like everyone else. I hope he's good for us.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wasn't Marc Almond once accused of the same thing? #Edit just seen title of thread and seen it's FIRE in his belly, not jizz.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I've always thought holla.was decent. Alongside ince has helped him.

As for kayal. It looks like there's a few burgers in him

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
He was on the pitch for 10 minutes FFS. That's not enough to form a reasonable judgement of how good he is, or how well he will do for us. He comes with a reasonable pedigree (albeit with some serious time out for injury). Let's wait and see before either getting too excited about him, or writing him off.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good to see him run off rather than waste any time by walking off, showed more awareness than Colunga when he was sent off. Thought he had a reasonable game today.

Agreed! That Colunga trunch off still annoys me!

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
Trouble is, where does he fit into the m/field ? Playing 2 holding players, Ince and Holla, must tell us something about what the coaches see about the defence's ability to mark in 1 on1. If it turns out that Ince is to do the holding on his own and we open up too much we better start scoring cause we could be really exposed at the back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here