Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISIS: It appears the 2nd Japanese hostage has been murdered

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Utter rubbish.

If she was that valuable for her planning skills, she wouldn't have gone in as a suicide bomber. It was 10 years ago that her and her scumbag husband perpetrated their murderous crimes. She is out of date now for any 'planning skills' she had.....i.e. 'how to detonate a 'suicide vest'.

Finally, she changed her story at her trial and said she was forced to carry out what eventually became a failed suicide.

As for it being hard to find suicide bombers......no problem for these muslim terrorists......just find a 10 year old girl and strap the bombs to them.

I would bet, in fact I KNOW that sergeis celebration knows far more about the workings of radical Muslim terror groups than anybody else on here, I'd listen to him if I were you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think the time has come for a coalition of 50000 ground troops to wipe the scum out

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I would bet, in fact I KNOW that sergeis celebration knows far more about the workings of radical Muslim terror groups than anybody else on here, I'd listen to him if I were you.
It's why I don't really post on these topics...it's just not worth the hassle.

The one that made my toes curl the other month is that the police should shoot to disarm, aiming for legs or hands. You and I both know that's utterly preposterous!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The one that made my toes curl the other month is that the police should shoot to disarm, aiming for legs or hands. You and I both know that's utterly preposterous!

Someone actually posted that ?? Good grief !! Clearly someone that has never used a firearm of any type.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Oddly though, a so called expert on TV said she had no value to them.
There are some complete charlatans out there.

Few people I trust, for example; jacob Zenn for boko haram, African terrorism etc... Peter Neumann for wider terrorist matters and Frank Gardner from the bbc (who really knows his potatoes). There are others of course but some starters for ten.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Which is exactly what they want, as it will win them more supporters against their western oppressors.

Let them have it then and if some more turn up let them have it as well. I don't see this rabble as anything different to the Nazi's and we did not turn a blind eye then did we ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
But ISIS are operating in a totally different manner to the Taliban , who are/were fighting an insurgency type campaign , as opposed to ISIS who are operating in a more conventional role fighting set piece battles, so there isn't really a comparison.

Well I think it is inevitable one day the West and coalition forces will have to meet these people face to face. They are limited with what damage they can inflict on us at the moment but if they had to capability to drop a nuke on London they would not think twice about. Pussy footing around is not the way to go imo. It is all very worrying

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
It's often you who picks up on others "jokey type comments" as being insensitive etc, and you do the above!

Try practicing what you preach maybe?.........

If you can find a post I've made recently where I have made such criticisms then I'll take your point. I think you're thinking of someone else. Also, I don't think it was insensitive; I was merely highlighting the absurdity of the comment suggesting that there is some sort of shortage of readily available suicide bombers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here