Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
This transfer window has been another major disappointment so I'm not surprised we're going to be on the end of yet another embarrassing defeat.

It's almost a shame we picked up some form during January, tricking the club into thinking we're alright. We desperately needed to strengthen and haven't - not enough anyway.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I ****ING KNEW that we wouldn't be able to beat even the worst team in the division that let in 7 in 40 minutes last week. So typical. Just HOW are we unable to manage one goal against complete and utter shite...

How much have you got on it?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Stockdale's shot stopping isnt up to scratch. Other aspects of his game are very good but perhaps the most important part of his game isnt good enough imo.

What a joke of a post. Stockdale has been superb recently. I assume you're at the game to judge his shot stopping (even though there's no mention of Stockdale being at fault from people who are there).

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
The Albion currently letting me down on my 6 fold! 5 teams home and dry and £240 awaits!

When will I learn NEVER to back your own team!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I could understand Hughton playing Calderon and Bruno along with 3 centre midfielders against Arsenal but it did seem like a very negative choice against the bottom side who had just conceded 7 goals.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Get into 'em , **** 'em up

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here