Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Powder puff attack. One point is better than none. Come on the Albion with five minutes injury time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Relegation battles can be fun but not being able to beat the worst team in the division over two games is pretty poor. Roll on the next instalment in this mostly shit season

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rotherham just scored

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
How many times have we heard cross blocked. The delivery sounds very poor..... Bennet, Calderon, JFC - all feels of a bit constant theme.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm not but I'm also not slagging off one of our players based on nothing (as nobody else is questioning Stockdale). I am actually supporting the team rather than slagging off players though, which I thought was what supporters should do.

I'm not slagging him off, by the sounds of what i've listened to and from comments on twitter he should have done better with the freekick. I agree he has done much better recently and we've had a run of clean sheets. He commands his area well and also on crosses, his distribution is good. But IMO!! His weakest part of his game is shot stopping and I base that on this whole season. I'm not putting this defeat down to Stocks, far from it. But when you aren't playing well and you need your keeper to pull off a save to keep you in it, I don't think Stockdale does it as often as he should do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here