Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Priminister for the day

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'd introduce economics into secondary education so that people had a clue about how the world works, and not have the wool pulled over their eyes by the politicians so easily.

I would review the electoral boundaries to make each constituency have the same number of electors, and have one-fifth of the seats elected each year so there is some consistency and no sudden changes.

thats quite an interesting idea, though risks permenant state of electionering. btw PR makes the party more powerful, as central command select all the members.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I would review the electoral boundaries to make each constituency have the same number of electors, and have one-fifth of the seats elected each year so there is some consistency and no sudden changes.

I quite like this idea from a representative perspective but it could well make things more unstable. Majorities could be lost and gained every year and so a change of government every year.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'd introduce a maximum wage of 1000% of the lowest wage in an organisation.

smartferndale

Mar 21, 2013
tax avoidance

Total boycott of stores, companies who fail to pay the correct tax owed to the British public. This is our money for our services.
No one to enter Starbucks or buy an Apple product. Rolling Stones if you don't want to pay the tax in Britain then change your nationality and take Lewis Hamilton with you. Tickets sales for Gary Barlow concerts 0 until he pays his dues.

If people don't want to pay their share then b----= off and don't come back to use the services you did not want to contribute too.
Rant over.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I'd abolish private education. Imagine the improvements that would hit the state school system if ALL families had to use it.

I can sympathise with the "why" (not that I agree) but not the "how". How would you abolish all private education? Should parents be prevented from supplementing state education? Should absent parents be prevented from delegating that to paid tutors? Would all pupils get the same education, or would it be streamed with the best pupils getting the best education?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
And repeat at regular intervals?

It's interesting, is it not, that despite 145 years of compulsory education, it is still the case that half the population is of below average intelligence.

Depends, if you use the mean to arrive at an average figure, you are going to get half over and half under a lot of the time.

Edit: I think something whooshed over my head.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'd abolish private education. Imagine the improvements that would hit the state school system if ALL families had to use it.

Me too. And I'd imprison people for bad spelling. "Priminister"?!? Wt actual f?

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Create a 'Department of Transparency'.

Solve all forms of corruption, make cover ups impossible and lessen expenditure of public bodies (it would pay for itself).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here