Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VIII: semi-final LIVE DRAW***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That leaves Saltwater crocodile and Honey Badger to beat it out in the second semi final. Both of these are legends of the WHC with near identical records. Both are three time finalists but have never managed to take the final, brutal step and both are no strangers to each other, having met at this stage last year and five times in total. Honey Badger took the win last time out to progress to the final and leads the head to head count 3-2. If you thought the Hippo Wolverine semi was going to be close...well this one could go to extra time!

That concludes the semi final draw. Both ties will be played on monday 2nd February, concluding on Tuesday 3rd. There will then be a day off, before the final is played at the Animal Dome over 48 hours from Wednesday to Friday afternoon.
So you didn't actually draw the second semi final.

It seems you just assumed the result after drawing the first semi.

Does anyone else think this is a bit suspicious?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I shall be monitoring the mod's behaviour very closely from here on, at least on NSC. The problem is what goes on behind the scenes out of the public gaze. Still, at least that bloody shrimp has been caught, cooked and dispatched so they'll have to find another beast to patronise. Their antipathy towards the supreme HB is well documented on here so I anticipate a bag of dirty tricks to prevent the HB from taking his rightful throne will gradually be utilised. I will be watching and waiting.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I shall be monitoring the mod's behaviour very closely from here on, at least on NSC. The problem is what goes on behind the scenes out of the public gaze. Still, at least that bloody shrimp has been caught, cooked and dispatched so they'll have to find another beast to patronise. Their antipathy towards the supreme HB is well documented on here so I anticipate a bag of dirty tricks to prevent the HB from taking his rightful throne will gradually be utilised. I will be watching and waiting.

Shall I just change your username now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here