Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posters who sign their 'name' at the bottom of their posts.

Jan 30, 2008
I've never quite got that. You've got a profile picture with your 'name' above it. We all know who made the post.

And if you're going to sign the bottom of your post, surely you should be starting your post 'Dear NSC'.

A 'yours sincerely' would be nice too.
i'm the only chap that's got any credibility doing this, the rest are no marks :thumbsup:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I have travelled many miles, witnessed tragedy and beauty in equal measure. Long ago and worlds apart up in the distance I saw a ship in flames, sails and flag torn asunder, I wandered to the sea, I heard the waves amongst the screams of men, the music within the movement of the water captivated and transcended the mortal ebb and flow. In silence I turned, adorned in raiment's of crystal pretension, reflecting the futility of one and all. Tears welled in my eyes, turned black as the gloaming faded with the day, I chose to do nothing, chose to lend no hand to help, was my soul worth more than theirs? doubtless no. My life is my own as in my name, it serves as a reminder to me of where I have been and why my heart remains so utterly full of woe. I am born to die, when or where time will only tell, until then I carry on down this wooded road amongst the broken stones and distant slopes of serpent infested scree... born to die yes; yet to live as Kosh and so when I end my tales I always sign my name... as a reminder to me of my multitude of faults, sins, omissions and bitter regrets.

For it is all too easy to forget, and thus I never will...

Kosh

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not nearly as bad as pretentious nerks that sign a mail with just their initial, it fecking annoys me big time

I do that.

Regards

Nerk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Dear Dick Head,

I don't think this is the case. There have been a few posters over the years who have stood by their signing off style.

Yours Sincerely

W.C.

Dear W.C.

Apart from them. They've had to have their identities changed to go on the NSC protection scheme.

Yours sincerely,

Dick Head

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I've never quite got that. You've got a profile picture with your 'name' above it. We all know who made the post.

And if you're going to sign the bottom of your post, surely you should be starting your post 'Dear NSC'.

A 'yours sincerely' would be nice too.

Being a plumber of forty years - still standing:eek:
When I see your name W.C. I always think of water closet-----bog to you:wink:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not nearly as bad as pretentious nerks that sign a mail with just their initial, it fecking annoys me big time

God, yes. I deal with a lot of emails at work and these pop up every so often. Sometimes they do it in emails that already have their full name in an automatic signature as well.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Completely agree with the OP. Quite unnecessary to drown in verbosity with a whiff of pretentiousness.

I remain, Sir, your most humble and obedient servant,

HS

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I would be nice to see Bushy and DIP go at it using proper letter writing protocol

Dear Sir

What are you thick? Think I care? F### you.

Yours

Bushy/Daveinprague

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Dear Sirs

Are these the same folk who like their own posts on Facebook?

With regards,

MissGull

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6793570 said:

Regards,

BZ

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here