Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

conspiracy theory doubters.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I swore I saw some Pringles. Have they been finished? I can nip down the shop if anyone needs anything?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Trust me brighton fella, as one of the only ones on your side

Step away from the keyboard, turn off the computer and go outside. It's a lovely sunny day :)

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
You don't get 'blessed' with grammar like a god given gift. You learn it and practise it in order to present your ideas in a logical and understandable manner.
Exactly. The irony is if he'd paid attention in school he'd have something to do with his life other than arguing about grammar with strangers on the Internet. He'd also know that the key to an open mind is assessing different points of view based on evidence - not just believing the senile, unreferenced bobbins of some dotty old bat on YouTube, purely because it's what you want to hear.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You don't get 'blessed' with grammar like a god given gift. You learn it and practise it in order to present your ideas in a logical and understandable manner.

why do I need it if you can understand me anyway ?
if judging grammar is all about a persons intelligence then you crack on.
"I am better than you because my grammar is better than yours"... its a snobbish attitude to take and it stinks.

everyone is obsessed thesedays with political .correctness. racism anti Semitism womens rights, homosexualism climate change........whats next someones f*cking grammar ffs !!!.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
but its not just one individual is it ? I picked her because of the evidence she presented, plus what would a lady like her possibly stand to gain out of it apart from ridicule and maybe a pop at her life.

tell me why is it that most people want to dismiss the whole idea as b*llocks rather than confront the subject and give it a bit of time instead. is it because they want to be like the rest of the sheep and mock something that they have difficulty in understanding ... or is it because they are so frightened of being labelled a nutter that they would put this in preference over being dictated to in a totalitarian state ? .
and why is it that most people assume that to dismiss the whole idea as a complete load of nonsense that it will somehow present them as being more intelligent than the person who is supporting the case.: ..again would this be because they are so completely ignorant to the fact..so f*cking ignorant their scared shitless of stomaching the real truth..?.

its not wise to be brainwashed in such a way that you no longer have the capability to think or work things out for yourselves, infact its dangerous. it pays to have more of a open mind about the important things of life and things that you may consider some sort of threat no matter who and where the source originally came from. well that is usually the case if you value yourself and others around you. .

And now you know "the truth", what are you going to do about it?

Nothing as per usual for all these people "in the know".

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Exactly. The irony is if he'd paid attention in school he'd have something to do with his life other than arguing about grammar with strangers on the Internet. He'd also know that the key to an open mind is assessing different points of view based on evidence - not just believing the senile, unreferenced bobbins of some dotty old bat on YouTube, purely because it's what you want to hear.

and the irony of absolute ignorance in your post...you know everything I don't, and by the sounds of it you also think you know what I got up to in my school days. pathetic..

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
and the irony of absolute ignorance in your post...you know everything I don't, and by the sounds of it you also think you know what I got up to in my school days. pathetic..
I know that you appear to have skipped English. Can you explain "the irony of ignorance" in my post? You've learnt those words but I'm not sure you understand what they mean. You could accuse my post of arrogance if you like, in that I was openly belittling your education. But ignorance? What exactly am I ignorant of?

Homosexualism Climate Change. The evidence.

You dirty dirty gayers.

Attachments

• smokestacks.jpg
    smokestacks.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 145

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I wonder what party Brighton Fella plans on voting for in the election.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-25793358

A UKIP councillor has blamed the recent storms and heavy floods across Britain on the Government's decision to legalise gay marriage.
David Silvester said the prime minister had acted "arrogantly against the Gospel".
In a letter to his local paper he said he had warned David Cameron the legislation would result in "disaster".
UKIP said Mr Silvester's views were "not the party's belief" but defended his right to state his opinions.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I know that you appear to have skipped English. Can you explain "the irony of ignorance" in my post? You've learnt those words but I'm not sure you understand what they mean. You could accuse my post of arrogance if you like, in that I was openly belittling your education. But ignorance? What exactly am I ignorant of?

you are ignorant because you assume that you know everything about a mans character judging by his grammar alone. any bright spark could work that one out.
yep you are definitely arrogant aswell marks out of 10 for spelling ...as its clearly an issue on here

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
why do I need it if you can understand me anyway ?
if judging grammar is all about a persons intelligence then you crack on.
"I am better than you because my grammar is better than yours"... its a snobbish attitude to take and it stinks.

everyone is obsessed thesedays with political .correctness. racism anti Semitism womens rights, homosexualism climate change........whats next someones f*cking grammar ffs !!!.
I do understand you, that is true. You have posted a video and then failed to our together any kind of coherent argument to back it up. Sadly your grammar reflects your ability to hold any kind of decent discussion.

It is less do with a person's intelligence and everything to do with how they express it.

A painter may have a beautiful image in his head but if he cannot wield a paintbrush then his vision is worthless.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I wonder what party Brighton Fella plans on voting for in the election.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-25793358

A UKIP councillor has blamed the recent storms and heavy floods across Britain on the Government's decision to legalise gay marriage.
David Silvester said the prime minister had acted "arrogantly against the Gospel".
In a letter to his local paper he said he had warned David Cameron the legislation would result in "disaster".
UKIP said Mr Silvester's views were "not the party's belief" but defended his right to state his opinions.

still UKIP by a country mile. not one other party out there speaks the language of the people, proper people that is.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The 'proper' people...haha You mean the 15% dumb enough to vote for the wankers. I see another UKIP councillor has defected to the tories. I know you kippers love to spread the news of anybody defecting to their 'political party' , so, im guessing you want to read this one as well..
''As the dust begins to settle regarding the recent defection of Amjad Bashir, we can reveal there are a number of other key UKIP officials contemplating leaving the xenophobic party.
Yesterday, Paul Irwin, a Buckinghamshire county councillor left UKIP and has joined The Conservative Party.
Irwin made a statement to the media that claimed:
"For the last year I have been unhappy with UKIP. They’re policies are not sitting comfortable with me. I’m middle of the centre but I’m not right wing.
“I do believe in controlled immigration but some immigration is good, we have some fantastic doctors because of it. In Buckinghamshire, we can’t recruit social workers at the moment. We have to look abroad."

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here