Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

work meeting tomorrow @ smellhurst park!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Don't flatter yourself. A couple of replies to your many moronic posts is no more me stalking you than your presence on this board make you relevant in any way.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Smellhurst, seriously ??

The name goes back 40 years or so to when their ground reeked of stale p*ss and body odour. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I reckon he did sfa .

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
The name goes back 40 years or so to when their ground reeked of stale p*ss and body odour. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose !

Mention of Palace or Selhurst and fishy gets all moist.

What a bitter little man you are. Brighton? Keep looking down the leagues and you'll get there in the end.

Be interested to see if Mothballs grew a pair and left a calling card at " Smellhurst "?
What a Tarquin :facepalm:

Andrex, Mansex, Gaymex, Tampax. Just a few of the oh so hilarious names dreamt up by Palace fans on BBS and HOL.

Your move.

:facepalm:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
[MENTION=26595]mothy[/MENTION] Did you take any pictures of Speroni's.....I'd love to see their attempt at wowing the corporate business.

:lolol:

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Just leave them a photo of the amex and the training academy. They might be in the prem but Smellhurst is a shit hole

then they can only dream

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just leave them a photo of the amex and the training academy. They might be in the prem but Smellhurst is a shit hole

then they can only dream

So can you .

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
No Photos. Couldn't be arsed some dodgy sandwiches & squash was 'laid on'

Think school hall with slate floors white high back dining chairs & air con system from a 70s leisure centre

Had a quick nose around the coppell corporate room - v white

An alright afternoon to he fair - after I'd forgotten where I was. & in a nice area too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here