Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship fixtures 27/01/15

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Both Millwall and Rotherham have winnable games tonight which could have us looking down again...

Derby v Blackburn
Millwall v Reading
Rotherham v Bolton
Sheffield Wed v Birmingham

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Both Millwall and Rotherham have winnable games tonight which could have us looking down again...

Derby v Blackburn
Millwall v Reading
Rotherham v Bolton
Sheffield Wed v Birmingham

The way Millwall are going I just can't see that happening, and surely Lennon has Bolton fired up post Liverpool.

Also, 05?

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
Didn't realise they had picked up a game in hand over us..... when did that happen?
Reading's form is improving under Clarke now and they will beat Millwall. Bolton have also improved but might still be feeling the effects of the Anfield cup tie.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Can`t see either Millwall or Rotherham winning although they`ve both had a little break so will be fresher than their opponents.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Think a bottom three of Blackpool, Millwall and Rotherham still pays around 4.2 to 1 with Coral, not a bad price. Surely Wigan have to get out of it, their players are just too good...unless they have all given up.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Think a bottom three of Blackpool, Millwall and Rotherham still pays around 4.2 to 1 with Coral, not a bad price. Surely Wigan have to get out of it, their players are just too good...unless they have all given up.

I predict Wigan will have a fire sale at the end of this transfer window and several of their better players will go to be replaced by scrappers. On this basis they may cling to safety but not with the current team.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

I would not disagree. It is tradition that some Club typically makes a late dash for relegation - but there is no obvious candidate. If I had to nominate one - it would be Wednesday.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I would not disagree. It is tradition that some Club typically makes a late dash for relegation - but there is no obvious candidate. If I had to nominate one - it would be Wednesday.

You're right, there often is one. I was thinking possibly Charlton for that role this season...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Doubt very much that you'd be able to put them in multiple like that.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

With Maloney and Callum on their way out, I'd say Wigan are on their way down. Rotherham have a lot of fight in their team, but could miss Revell.

Wigans next two games are Ipswich, and Bournemouth so you'd be better off having their bet after they have lost those two games.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Doubt very much that you'd be able to put them in multiple like that.

Even though the Oddschecker Bet Basket says you can, you may be right there actually. Suppose they are technically non-independent events, with the fate of one affecting the others.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

A lot of people think that Wigan are too good to go down but there is something not right there. Surprisingly, there has been no improvement since MM went there. In fact, they have got worse.
I think the problem maybe Malky ( Is his head not right? )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here