Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal Fan in the home end today

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Lad in front row of west lower celebrated and stewards did nothing and said as long as they're covered up it's ok! Wtf?? So if they celebrate a goal by going mad but covered up it's ok? Two more in west lower went overboard on the 3rd goal and a few of us had a word. Shocked at how few Brighton had a go, how soft can we get??

So their team scored and they celebrated. That's what you do at football.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
If they are wearing wrong colours they should be ejected

If they celebrate a goal or chant they should be assaulted & ejected

I could not let that happen from my seat - recently I have had to reprimand 2 old duffers for wearing man u & liverpool wooly hats. I know it is cold but surely they can find a better hat!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
2 Arsenal fans sent packing from WSU block C after 90 seconds, for jumping up and celebrating. Well done stewards, thought they would bottle it!

I felt a bit sorry for that guy, it was clear from the look on his face that he instantly regretted his over exuberance. I think the stewards did the right thing taking him away though, as all those middle-aged men pointing and swearing at him did look quite scary! :wink:

I bet his mate was annoyed with him though

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
As long as they keep quiet it doesn't have to be a problem.

Couple of arsenal fans behind me in WSU celebrated Walcotts goal and got thrown out. So paid about £36 for 90 seconds of football

Lucky for them , they probably live round the corner.

brightonwarrior

Jan 25, 2015
I think that they should be ejected from the ground if they sing, celebrate or do anything to show that they are an away fan. But if they do not show that they are supporting the away team then there is not a lot anyone can do!:albion2:

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I felt a bit sorry for that guy, it was clear from the look on his face that he instantly regretted his over exuberance. I think the stewards did the right thing taking him away though, as all those middle-aged men pointing and swearing at him did look quite scary! :wink:

I bet his mate was annoyed with though

Yes, to be fair his mate was innocent in the whole incident. That will teach them ;)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There were some in ESU when the steward radioed through he had 8 Arsenal fans up there everybody around him stood and clapped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here