Sorry to pick you up on this but you have said this in one of your posts
''but i always had that gut feeling we were never going to win''
which would kinda leads one to think it was about winning
....just saying like

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Left the game at half time couldn't stomach sitting in a grave yard, I'd confidently say up to 70% of the Albion support aren't prepared to show any support for the team , it's all over the clubs been swamped with dullards and wet lettuces , I'd be very interested to hear others views but expect to get shouted down of course
regards
DR

Starting "Fishing" threads to get a reaction after a game like todays (or any other game come to that) is no different to a Palace fan trolling on one of our threads.

MattyC

May 12, 2013
Starting "Fishing" threads to get a reaction after a game like todays (or any other game come to that) is no different to a Palace fan trolling on one of our threads.
Troll like I said! Pink Fairy should be banned from here!!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Because he is like spam email from banks based in Africa telling you they have your $25m on account. A nuisance that adds no value and clogs up the system.

In fact, he's even less interesting than that.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
He's entitled to his opinion. I agree with the gist of what he's saying... The atmosphere is generally shit at the Amex and it must rub off on the team. Some of the new breed Albion fans are embarrasing to be honest (the ones with half/half scarfs, shirts, clapping away fans at first opportunity etc) Compared to old football atmospheres it's like going to the Theatre or watching Tennis at Wimbledon.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
He's entitled to his opinion. I agree with the gist of what he's saying... The atmosphere is generally shit at the Amex and it must rub off on the team. Some of the new breed Albion fans are embarrasing to be honest (the ones with half/half scarfs, shirts, clapping away fans at first opportunity etc) Compared to old football atmospheres it's like going to the Theatre or watching Tennis at Wimbledon.

I think you'll find that all football clubs with large attendances have the same mix of supporters. Fact is not everyone is going to cheer and sing. Would you prefer the quiet ones to stay at home? Personally I'm happy to see the club take their money to help the finances.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
The atmospher at the Amex at most games is better thenI have experienced from home fans of other teams, when I have been to away games. Yesterday we were one nil down after 1 min 30 seconds, being played of the park and it look like it was going to be a battering. There was no body around me in WSU that were moaning at half time, we didn't think we could win but we just want the players to get amongst the Arsenal players and make it uncomfortable for them. They did that in the second half at the atmosphere raised.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

He's also a Nazi. That's why he had his name changed - remember Das Reich...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This whole lack of Amex atmosphere thing is bobbins, its a total myth. The atmosphere feeds off how the team is performing. That place has been ROCKING plenty of times when we're playing well, or up against it but having a real go, or getting riled up by the ref. When we're dying on our arses on the pitch, as we were in the first half yesterday, then of course its going to be subdued, that's hardly unique to us.

And its not like the Goldstone was a constant cauldron of noise either. That place could be like a morgue as well if we were stinking the place out, you could hear a pin drop some afternoons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here